• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you excited about the draft

Ja  Rhule

Are you excited about the draft?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about the draft?

• Let’s f go!!!
    • I’ll watch it maybe if nothing else on TV
    • I’ll pass this year
    • I never watch that crap

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

me- Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

I need to see what happens with the 6th, I hope trade back with many picks in return......dare say I may even take the KC offer now.....

I am sort of expecting the worst at this point. My fear is that we will have multiple good choices at 6 and choose none of them.

• Beer 3

Isn’t it funny how there seems to be an inverse relationship between how excited/interested you are in the team, vs. how much of your life you spend posting about them on the Huddle? The Huddlers who are the most vocal about how over the team they are, are the ones posting hundreds of times a day here.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

• I can't remember a draft with more uncertainty in the first round. That alone makes it interesting as a general fan of the NFL.
  • Mostly, I'm just ready for it to be over. I don't know if I can handle another Pickett versus Willis versus Corral versus Howell versus STRONG 2022 thread.
  • I'll be spending the back half of the first round quietly mumbling "don't trade next year's number one to get back into the first round" after every pick.
  • Beer 1