• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel they take a LT at 6 and then...

musicman

If we trade a single future pick, it better be because Fitt was forced to do it by Tepper. In which case, Fitt should just go ahead and quit and get out of this shithole. 

If Fitt trades a future pick on his own accord, especially a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd...he should be fired before the weekend is over. 

• Pie 2

Barring major injuries, we are not picking in the top 10 next year. Maybe mid round, even with Sam if we get a LT and stay healthy. So, having a Malik or good QB to sit the year, or at least a 1/2 year is a benefit to Rhule this year. If he's not here next year, he don't care about losing an early pick in 2023. 

I'm just saying we walk away with a top LT and still get a QB later in the 1st or early 2nd, they win the PR move and improve the team. Better would be trading for Jimmy G or Baker and not trading the pick but after Teddy and Sam, I think they don't want a re-thread again.

I'm NOT saying I want them to trade next years pick, I just think that could happen.

• Beer 1

22 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

As much as I despise Rhule and would like nothing better than for him to rot in the bed he made, neither the players or the fans can stomach another year of Darnold 

don’t forget those players have incentives in their contract and some actually aspire to, you know, make it to a playoff game, and that is absolutely not happening with Darnold. 

Too, do not expect the fans in the stadium to be anything other than opposing fans 

why travel to see the worst qb in the league look like the worst qb in the league 

it’s called Hope…and right now, this franchise and it’s fans, have none.  

losing hope in September is a helluva lot worse for a pro football team than losing it in December 

That’s fine. Find a way to trade for Baker or sign JG once he’s released if you need “hope.” But trading day 1-2 picks next year imo has to be off the table. Maybe someone like Corral or Howell starts free falling to the bottom of the 3rd and you make a deal for a 3rd next year and our 4th this year to move up. But beyond that I don’t want to see it…

• Beer 3

2 hours ago, musicman said:

Barring major injuries, we are not picking in the top 10 next year. Maybe mid round, even with Sam if we get a LT and stay healthy. So, having a Malik or good QB to sit the year, or at least a 1/2 year is a benefit to Rhule this year. If he's not here next year, he don't care about losing an early pick in 2023. 

I'm just saying we walk away with a top LT and still get a QB later in the 1st or early 2nd, they win the PR move and improve the team. Better would be trading for Jimmy G or Baker and not trading the pick but after Teddy and Sam, I think they don't want a re-thread again.

I'm NOT saying I want them to trade next years pick, I just think that could happen.

Who are the guaranteed wins next year? If CMC gets hurt we’re not winning any games. If he stays healthy then we’re probably a .500 team realistically. Probably split with the Saints and Falcons. We play the NFCW and AFCN. Every team in both of those divisions is going to smoke us. We will for sure be picking in the top 10.

I would definitely prefer not to give up anymore future picks but I do think there is a legitimate chance under such a scenario that we trade back into the first or early 2nd. And look to these folks who actually believe this team can and will secure a top overall pick. You are dreaming. Wake up.

On 4/26/2022 at 7:41 AM, unicar15 said:

That’s fine. Find a way to trade for Baker or sign JG once he’s released if you need “hope.” But trading day 1-2 picks next year imo has to be off the table. Maybe someone like Corral or Howell starts free falling to the bottom of the 3rd and you make a deal for a 3rd next year and our 4th this year to move up. But beyond that I don’t want to see it…

Talk about hitting the nail on the head. Fitterer must have read this post!!

• Pie 1

On 4/26/2022 at 7:41 AM, unicar15 said:

Well Done Good Job GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Pie 1