• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Brand

TLGPanthersFan

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I feel vindicated that when I finally get to the point that I throw in the towel that I didn't quit on the Panthers. The Panthers became a completely different thing than the Panthers I'd always rooted for. We just grew apart.

Man, I’m close. My best bud that’s still in Charlotte has given up. Was my go to for sh!t talking the team. I’d like a fall sport but may just become a casual NFL fan that does fantasy. They’re really just making us not care and are stripping any uniqueness we had for pretty much zero reason.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

54 minutes ago, Growl said:

late in the 4th of a must win game, panthers down by 4, need a stop, the crowd erupts into a magnanimous back and forth cheer to attempt energize the defense and save the season

”THE”

”BRAND”

”THE”

”BRAND”

”THE”

”BRAND”

and that’s another New Orleans Saints third down conversion

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  saying this out loud is extremely  funny!! Lol

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

is this even a motto? dammit am i too old to understand this? is it some sort of hip way to say something, because I don’t get it at all…the brand? wtf does that mean? the hell is going on?

Panthers, the brand.

Brand new whole lotta nothings 

• Beer 1

We’ll be getting “I’m Matt Rhule and I approved this message” at the end of every stadium clip moving forward.

I still cannot believe that Tepper got to meet with this guy extensively, listened to him blabber on and on and on about nothing and signed on to it for 7 years.

• Beer 3

2 minutes ago, onmyown said:

is this even a motto? dammit am i too old to understand this? is it some sort of hip way to say something, because I don’t get it at all…the brand? wtf does that mean? the hell is going on?

Its just generic social media BS like "influencer" or "Bet" or whatever. The Vanilla Ice of slogans basically, it's embarrassing and desperate. 

This reminds me of Coca Cola fiasco in 1985 when they proudly announced they were changing formulas.  After receiving 5,000-8,000 angry calls a day, having to hire more operators to field those calls, and getting completely lambasted  in the press for 79 days, they brought back the old formula.

It has been used as an example of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." 

Since they don't have a clue how to fix the myriad of things that are broken, they muck with  something that isn't......and eff it up.

• Beer 1