• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Garcia is a free agent and we still have jake

malik

I am no longer a fan of this team until Jake leaves.

1. Superbowl tickets $3000

2. PSL's 5,000

3. 6 yrs of season tickets: $7,2000

4. parking, food, beer, gas, fangear+ $2,000

I have alot invested in them, and I will no longer be a fan until Jake & Fox are gone.

You are lying. You ARE fan, you WILL always be a fan. Except for 1 penalty and a Vinatieri field goal, you would be a Panthers fan for life. Like me, you're just frustrated. I've always defended Jake and think he is the best QB we ever HAD - but time for him to go.

I have never thought of that...you are right. I remember when we went 1 and 15 loses. Then it killed me to see them lose and I didn't attend 1 game then. THat's when I decided to be a PSL owner and started getting rediculous with finances, and yes it has been unfortunate. But I'd do it all over again if possible.:biggrinjester:

Hang in there, pantherbiker - we'll be back !!!

I swear, we need to put a line in the forum rules :nonod:

Rule #14 : Jeff Garcia is a West Coast quarterback. He only plays well in that system and stinks when he plays outside it. Do not post threads suggesting we sign Jeff Garcia because the Panthers do not run a West Coast offense and therefore it is a bad idea.

That, or a sticky, since some newb comes on and posts this thread about once a month :rolleyes:

This is why you should at least have a 500 post count before you can start a thread.

I am no longer a fan of this team until Jake leaves.

1. Superbowl tickets $3000

2. PSL's 5,000

3. 6 yrs of season tickets: $7,2000

4. parking, food, beer, gas, fangear+ $2,000

I have alot invested in them, and I will no longer be a fan until Jake & Fox are gone.

Then you were never a fan to begin with. We as fans always root for our team, even if we want a coach & QB on the team gone. Go root for someone else, 'cause you're clearly a bandwagon jumper with not supporting the team just because of 2 people. :rolleyes5:

And Garcia's skills wouldn't work with us based on his West Coast play. Plus, how come many teams are not picking him up? He isn't playing that well anymore like he use to now.

Guest Jake Delhomme 17

Jeff Garcia Sucks and besides our problem is not Jake's Fault its the guys calling the plays until they are gone we will always be a up & down team.

I lost some brain cells reading this poo....

DUDE, your signature is "Internet Picture" GOOLLLDD. I can't imagine anyone not finding that picture funny. If only there was a way to spread it and make viral.....

panters biker

Oh and PantherBiker, the meaning of a "FAN" is some1 devoted to an entity without cause, to the extreme with unreasoning enthusiasm. I can't afford to spend the money on even going to one panthers game this year because the recession hit me hard and i'm without work but I know I don't miss a game. two thursdays ago I went out to a bar 15 miles away from my house just to be at a bar 4 hours early because thats when the last bus left to see the panthers play against the dolphins, and i would do it again to see the jets game...

would you wait even 2 hours to see them play jets? I didn't think so.

I don't care how many they lose this year or next year, I know i want them to do good and win the super bowl, but I know there is reality and the reality is, every year the NFL has disappoints, and also incredible dark horses who rise from a horrible year before. We're a disappoint this year sure, but the New Orleans Saints have ALWAYS been a disappointment for 40 some years, how would that make you feel? or how about the browns? or to have your team stripped from you and sent to another city?

Thats how the Jacksonville fans feel right now as they wait for the LA Stadium to be completed http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/ and for the jags to make an announcement they KNOW is coming.

I'm thankful and I'm grateful for knowing next year, or the year after that my team has a chance to be a contender. Jake won't be back next year, McCown is the answer, he has shown more leadership from the sidelines in street clothes than the coaching staff, just you wait and see, he will be a surprise.

I mean how can you not love a QB that made an opposing annoucer go into cardiac arrest? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK3CrCIV1XI

Archived