• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Garcia is a free agent and we still have jake

malik

I never defend said I do not want changes. Although, I do think it is stupid that you agree about Garcia and that you have to post how much you spent and how you are no longer a fan, nobody cares how much you spent and how you bitch and moan over a slump.

I never defend said I do not want changes. Although, I do think it is stupid that you agree about Garcia and that you have to post how much you spent and how you are no longer a fan, nobody cares how much you spent and how you bitch and moan over a slump.

NO I don't think Garcia is the answer......that is stupid...Yes I have spent a lot of money like others. But that doesn't make me any more special, but it shows heart....Yes I feel like moaning...like many others, and want us to play better. Sorry how much I have spent on the Panthers offends you, I am just frustrated like many others.:mad2:

NO I don't think Garcia is the answer......that is stupid...Yes I have spent a lot of money like others. But that doesn't make me any more special, but it shows heart....Yes I feel like moaning...like many others, and want us to play better. Sorry how much I have spent on the Panthers offends you, I am just frustrated like many others.:mad2:

How much you have spent does not offend me I just think it is irrelevant. Some of the worst fans have spent the most @ BOA and some of the best have spent the least.

How much you have spent does not offend me I just think it is irrelevant. Some of the worst fans have spent the most @ BOA and some of the best have spent the least.

I would spend the money if I had to do it all over again. We all spend our money (time which is more valuable) on watching the Panthers play. So ---again I am not saying that makes me any more special--and Garcia is not the answer...:)

I swear, we need to put a line in the forum rules :nonod:

Rule #14 : Jeff Garcia is a West Coast quarterback. He only plays well in that system and stinks when he plays outside it. Do not post threads suggesting we sign Jeff Garcia because the Panthers do not run a West Coast offense and therefore it is a bad idea.

That, or a sticky, since some newb comes on and posts this thread about once a month :rolleyes:

alternately - "if the other 31 teams don't want him why should we?"

I would spend the money if I had to do it all over again. We all spend our money (time which is more valuable) on watching the Panthers play. So ---again I am not saying that makes me any more special--and Garcia is not the answer...:)

:cheers2:

I have never thought of that...you are right. I remember when we went 1 and 15 loses. Then it killed me to see them lose and I didn't attend 1 game then. THat's when I decided to be a PSL owner and started getting rediculous with finances, and yes it has been unfortunate. But I'd do it all over again if possible.:biggrinjester:

I swear, we need to put a line in the forum rules :nonod:

Rule #14 : Jeff Garcia is a West Coast quarterback. He only plays well in that system and stinks when he plays outside it. Do not post threads suggesting we sign Jeff Garcia because the Panthers do not run a West Coast offense and therefore it is a bad idea.

That, or a sticky, since some newb comes on and posts this thread about once a month :rolleyes:

Mr. Scot for forum President! Move over Zod!:seeya::D:iagree::cheers2::party:

Archived