• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Garcia is a free agent and we still have jake

malik

I swear, we need to put a line in the forum rules :nonod:

Rule #14 : Jeff Garcia is a West Coast quarterback. He only plays well in that system and stinks when he plays outside it. Do not post threads suggesting we sign Jeff Garcia because the Panthers do not run a West Coast offense and therefore it is a bad idea.

That, or a sticky, since some newb comes on and posts this thread about once a month :rolleyes:

I am no longer a fan of this team until Jake leaves.

1. Superbowl tickets $3000

2. PSL's 5,000

3. 6 yrs of season tickets: $7,2000

4. parking, food, beer, gas, fangear+ $2,000

I have alot invested in them, and I will no longer be a fan until Jake & Fox are gone.

You should of used that money on Coke & Whores.

edit: Nevermind, see you did.

I am no longer a fan of this team until Jake leaves.

1. Superbowl tickets $3000

2. PSL's 5,000

3. 6 yrs of season tickets: $7,2000

4. parking, food, beer, gas, fangear+ $2,000

I have alot invested in them, and I will no longer be a fan until Jake & Fox are gone.

Sure. You'll be in front of the TV this Sunday like everyone else on this forum.

Its ok to pull for your team even though you know they (most of them) aren't going to be here next year. I am hoping for changes like many other people. My grandmother was asking me why they haven't got rid of Jake this thanksgiving dinner. That's pretty bad when a 70 yr old grandmother knows more that some of these lost people on this board do...

Or it shows you know less about football then a 70 yr old women.....

I wish you the best for whatever reason you decide to attack me personally. Next year will be better for all of us (if we have a new QB) ARE U really trying to defend changes that need to be made. If you are then I am amazed.

Archived