• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thinking of renting MW 2, don't have online...

thefuzz

I get pretty sick in cars, and also on planes during turbulance....and every now and again playing games...it wasn't a shock seeing as I was totally "into it" and not taking breaks.

Took me about 2 hours to not feel like I was about to blow chunks.:D

The oil rig mission is the one that took me down....

that one really stuck out for me on the coolness factor. the whole scuba approach, snatching a guard off the platform, stabbing him, and then watching his lifeless body sink into the deep blue with a bloody trail following. awesome. took me a few tries to get through it cuz the end has the enemy popping smoke everywhere, and you have to use the thermal scope. i'm not a huge fan of it.

I have a stupid question.

Is there a "campaign" mode in the offline version? Like how in Halo, you can have multi-player but they are on the same team.

I don't play on it live and wanted to get this game for my son but I also like to play. I am not good enough at the game to survive online and surprisingly, I have a real military Ops background. :lol:

I have a stupid question.

Is there a "campaign" mode in the offline version? Like how in Halo, you can have multi-player but they are on the same team.

I don't play on it live and wanted to get this game for my son but I also like to play. I am not good enough at the game to survive online and surprisingly, I have a real military Ops background. :lol:

lol, Yea there is a campaign "story" mode. There isn't a campaign mode online, you just play different games on different maps.

Did you play the original MW campaign? It's like a really bad version of that with more Michael Bay injected directly into the set pieces. (The best part of the campaign)

MW2 is for online, and that's pretty much it. But it's not a terrible single player experience.. there's just better stuff out there.

Archived