• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

big Saints / Eagles trade

Captain Morgan

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

The funny thing is, he was all for Trey Lance last year. Oh the irony….

I can't understand being super high on one and thinking the other is trash. If you want to prefer one over the other, sure. Okay. But if you're really high on one you should at least be decently high on the other IMO.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

The funny thing is, he was all for Trey Lance last year. Oh the irony….

Wow, he was DRAFTED to sit a year.  The 49ers had a plan in place.  If you think Willis= Lance, you are beyond freaking delusional.  If Lance isn't ready by your assumption, Willis is in remedial courses.

25 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Wow, he was DRAFTED to sit a year.  The 49ers had a plan in place.  If you think Willis= Lance, you are beyond freaking delusional.  If Lance isn't ready by your assumption, Willis is in remedial courses.

I never said Lance wasn’t ready. They had a vet in Jimmy G that was capable of winning games and stayed in the playoffs race all year and obviously made the playoffs with him. Lance came in some plays but got injured if I’m not mistaken. If they were eliminated from the playoffs I’m sure they would have Lance get some experience/take his rookie lumps. Lol beyond freaking delusional… I’m just saying the reasons you are hating on Willis can easily be applied to Lance. If you don’t see that you are “beyond delusional.” Lance also had NFL talent on his team while running over those smaller schools. 

The Saints just lost Terron Armstead and Michael Thomas has basically been a non-factor. My gut says they're targeting a LT and a WR and think they can get them both in the teens. Think Penning and either Treylon Burks, London, or Wilson (if for some reason Wilson falls).