• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call of Duty highest score and streak online...

KillerKat

Yeah until you get in a party of people you know who you can communicate with the team stuff is a little haphazard.....it can be fun, but be prepared to die a lot whilst trying to complete objectives because nobody is there to cover your arse!

As for kill streaks and the like - my best is 11 on Favela in a Domination game - basically I camped in a building near where flag A is and decimated the other team. I ended up something like 30-3, which is far and away my best score. I'm still mediocre at this game, but it's my first COD and as someone said it's addictive as hell online.

I got a 20 kill streak last night and ended the game with an ac-130. Would have had my first ever tacNuke too, cuz the 130 barely got started and I could see guys all over the place on wasteland. Dammit!!!

And what are the different weapons on that 130? Just different calibered guns?

sweet! i wonder if you're as cool as my 13 year old stepson who plays the game constantly too :D

dang thats what i was wondering.

I suck at this game. I like it though and am getting better.

all the kids call me a *** and ask what someone my age is doing playing a video game.:D

dang thats what i was wondering.

I suck at this game. I like it though and am getting better.

all the kids call me a *** and ask what someone my age is doing playing a video game.:D

Yeah, we get the same from the squirts. I just say "You lil sh!ts like it when we make the games but you don't want us to play them, huh?" They usually get quiet or ask if I'm a dev. Xbox LIVE...where peeps go to be anti-social.

Archived