• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call of Duty highest score and streak online...

KillerKat

TacNuke on Favela.

FFA. Running around with Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, and Commando Pro using the USP plus TacKnife. Chopper to Chopper Gunner to TacNuke.

lol

I like to do similar for shits and giggles.

Not great at it, but people usually freak when you charge them like that.

One thing about this game is that when it rains it pours. You start chaining those killstreaks and it gets silly. My best score by far was last night with something like 36-3 but it didn't feel as good as getting a score like that in other FPSs(like counter strike or day of defeat).

On a side note, I played a little on a friend's xbox and this game is 10 times more intense on a PC. I was horrible because I'm not used to using a controller but reaction times from everyone was very slow(comparatively speaking).

One thing about this game is that when it rains it pours. You start chaining those killstreaks and it gets silly. My best score by far was last night with something like 36-3 but it didn't feel as good as getting a score like that in other FPSs(like counter strike or day of defeat).

Correct again.

C-130/Harrier Gunner/Chopper Gunner can easily sway a game with little effort.

Archived