• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call of Duty highest score and streak online...

KillerKat

I have no idea where to find this information...is it recorded somewhere? I tried looking at my stats and it doesn't break it down by match, I don't think. If it does I don't know where to find it. I did see that my longest kill streak is 7. That's for MW:2...never played the first one. I've played 28 matches so far, and I've only won once. I've got about 3 or 4 second places, and a couple of third places that I remember. My kill:death doesn't look to good...I'm at 305:338. LOL. I'm still not too good with the maps but I've figured out what perks are and what they do for the most part. I always heard that Call of Duty had the best MP and having only played Halo MP, I would have to agree.

Look in barracks for stats.

I think my longest kill streak is like 23. K/D ratio 1.39, Not a whole lot of wins but a good bit but all I usually play is free for all. My highest kills in a game would be 30. I did have a 30-2 game on FFA "Rust" map, got to the top platform and was able to pick off everyone from above.

Well on Domination on shipment in CoD4 I went 175-20, I dropped one air strike that killed the entire other team 3 times in a row in that game.

I've also gone 120+ 2 other times and broke 100+ 5 other times in same map and game mode.

Longest kill streak came in the cod4 beta I went 33-0 in TDM on overgrown, non beta was 29 in headquarters, I had a long one a couple of days ago in mw2 that I don't think it counted because the guy on the other team crashed the room when he quit out and the host didn't migrate. I know I was in the high 20s but when I checked after the match it wasn't there.

I'm not 100% certain but I think my best game has been 22-3. Yeah I'm struggling at this game. I'm fine with my deaths at 3 but I think my highest kill count is still only in the 20's.

I have no clue what my highest kill streak is I couldn't imagine it's very high.

cod4, i had a 69-5 round on headquarters + The Bog, i've had 100+ kill rounds on shipment but meh.. i don't think that counts

Longest Killstreak is 36(or something).. I got on headquarters on the ship thing(damn already starting to forget levels, not shipment). I remember that game, cuz i started 2-2 and ended like 38-2

Sadly, I'm not having the same luck with mw2 :/. my kdr is better, but i'm no longer getting any rounds where i simply dominate

Archived