• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyler Murray?

ncfan

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He is injury prone due to his size and style of play.  When he stops looking to run his play isn’t as good.   See the playoff game as exhibit A

He missed no games at A&M, no games at OU, and 3 games in 3 years at Arizona. And he's now injury prone because his size and style of play?

Yeah man. He got torched by the best defense in the NFL in the Playoffs. Man does he suck. That team didn't win the Super Bowl or anything. Let me stop bringing facts to an opinionated conversation. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Can we have him for just the #6 pick? No? Then move on, he is not worth it.

We are not winning the SB this season, we knew this season was going to suck when Rhule was retained, no reason to add insult to injury. Leave Kyler and his diva attitude in Arizona. 

LOL at diva attitude. Aren't all QB's divas to an extent? Didn't Brady just retired for half a month and comeback? Didn't Rodgers cry and whine about Green Bay just to sign an extension? Didn't Watson cry and whine about the Texans but have 22 civil cases on his plate? Baker Mayfield? Matt Stafford crying about Detroit? Russell Wilson forcing his way out of Seattle? I guess those guys aren't divas huh?

• Pie 1

Just now, NCTHFL0567 said:

LOL at diva attitude. Aren't all QB's divas to an extent? Didn't Brady just retired for half a month and comeback? Didn't Rodgers cry and whine about Green Bay just to sign an extension? Didn't Watson cry and whine about the Texans but have 22 civil cases on his plate? Baker Mayfield? Matt Stafford crying about Detroit? Russell Wilson forcing his way out of Seattle? I guess those guys aren't divas huh?

You seem really emotional about this

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

You seem really emotional about this

Just making strong points. While others give opinions. It's wild to me that people would poo on a move for Kyler Murray. But would be okay to bring in Watson, or a first round QB in a Draft class that sucks at QB. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He is injury prone due to his size and style of play.  When he stops looking to run his play isn’t as good.   See the playoff game as exhibit A

Hes literally an inch shorter and 8lbs lighter than Wilson. You wouldn’t take RW? Give him an OL and don’t let him take hits…

8 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

All of them outside of Baker are better than Murray by quite a bit. 

He has not done enough in this league to deserve any kind of preferred treatment, he has had a couple of just ok seasons. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Mahomes got shut down in the playoffs too and has probably missed 3 games in 3 years. The playoffs are tough. He is a young QB who was new in the playoffs, give the man some time. I’m not writing off a young QB who was in the MVP race as injury prone or overrated after one playoff performance. That would be an overreaction IMO. If he struggles next season then I understand.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Mahomes got shut down in the playoffs too and has probably missed 3 games in 3 years. The playoffs are tough. He is a young QB who was new in the playoffs, give the man some time. I’m not writing off a young QB who was in the MVP race as injury prone or overrated after one playoff performance. That would be an overreaction IMO. If he struggles next season then I understand.

He feels like a front running regular season guy like Cousins