• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CharlotteObserver Ellis Williams. What are Panthers going to do at QB

raleigh-panther

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

He was drafted by the Cardinals specifically because he was supposed to be the perfect fit for their offensive scheme. I don't believe he is a plug and play fit on just any team. 

I'm not touching anybody who makes comments about not needing to watch film.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bro, do you really think us trading to KM is a possibility?  Come on now

While unlikely anything is now possible after what Watson pulled off especially with all that has been going on behind the scenes. You don't have to like it but the power dynamic in the league is changing. If Kyler really did want out it could get ugly and go that way. The Watson saga is only the beginning.

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Bro, do you really think us trading to KM is a possibility?  Come on now

Yeah I do. Murray has been rumored in trades for the last few months. Multiple sites have talked about it. Gambling sites have him as +500 to be our day 1 starter, SD is +450, Willis is +400 or something like that. 

I think Kingsbury and Keim believe that the “system” is greater than the QB and as soon as Mayfield became available they figure they can get Mayfield (or maybe JG) and sign them to a more team friendly deal and they’ll fulfill the “system.” I think it’s totally moronic. But….that’s why they thought they were doing with Arians and Warner, Palmer before Murray. They’ve won with “system” in the past. So I think that’s their plan with Kyler (basically not signing him long term) and I think Kyler knows it. 

If I’m KM I want buy in as well. And if I’m getting the vibe they think their system is more important than my skill set….I’d be pushing for a deal or a trade too.