• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black friday sales....

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Did I just get out of the hospital for some awesome head trauma? Yes.

Will that stop me from getting some awesome deals tomorrow? No.

Anyone else braving the storm tomorrow?

Nope, already bough everything online with Black Friday discount prices. God bless the internet!

Haha, I got my girlfriend diamond necklace (70% off) and Germin (60%) off all for $180.

My wife already has some beautiful jewelry coming to her this year. If I'm waking up to get to the store at five a.m. then I will be the one reaping the benefits!

Where did you find the deals though? For $180, my wife can love me more lol.

My wife already has some beautiful jewelry coming to her this year. If I'm waking up to get to the store at five a.m. then I will be the one reaping the benefits!

Where did you find the deals though? For $180, my wife can love me more lol.

Amazon.com

They competing with Wal-Mart for lower price and they definitely winning. I check Wal-Mart prices and Amazon.com. Amazon got most of the stuff cheaper than Wal-Mart. Check amazon for TV prices, I dunno if they are cheaper than Wal-Mart.

Did I just get out of the hospital for some awesome head trauma? Yes.

Will that stop me from getting some awesome deals tomorrow? No.

Anyone else braving the storm tomorrow?

first year in the last few that I didn't go out with the maniacs...just couldn't be arsed. didn't see a single deal that was worth standing out in the rain at 4AM for.

Archived