• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kays? Jarrette?

Ja  Rhule

I dont support any of them, use a local, well reputed jewelry store for all my needs, and I will tell you why..There was this pimp-ass black metal watch at Zales that I was keepin my eye on for a gift suggestion, it was $300. I kept watching it to see if the price would go down, and let my wife know which one it was. So a little before Fathers' Day we get a Zales ad with a $75 off coupon in the mail. The fam & I head to the mall to do some shopping, not for this watch though. While we are there I thought I'd check on the watch again..The price is now $375. I asked what was going on with the markup, and the salesgirl got the manager who told me they could give me $75 off. So you raise the price $75 to give me $75 off? F_ck that, f_ck them..Never, and I mean never will they get a penny of my money...

If you are looking to get something for less money, I work for a living -a dollar's a dollar, try buying some jewelry from a pawn shop, then trade it in a legit jewelry store for considerable money off. I did this and only paid about $1800 for my wife's engagement ring that was originally $3800...

Archived