• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simm's Top 5 Quarterbacks

Bunskie

37 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Corral was my favorite choice for us as soon as the season ended, his injury probably shut down any hype but man we really could have him at a trade down.

Eh....maybe. Don't underestimate NFL teams. They may evaluate him and jump him up their boards. They don't forget about guys just because they can play in the Senior Bowl or Combine.

The Pickett bit in there was the most interesting.

On his grip/hand-size limiting his throwing motion:

”There’s something wrong with his throwing hand thumb”  “he can’t spread it out all the way, he showed me” 

“There’s some times where I see things mechanically where I think the glove effects that throw”

Those trying to shun hand size like it’s somehow equal to Ots arm length should listen to that bit. It’s really not something to play the size doesn’t matter card with.

The thumb problem is also CLEARLY what he was showing McAdoo, Fit and Rhule in that meme thread. He has a weird grip and was showing them his thumb position and why he needs to grip 1-3

• Pie 2