• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenny Pickett Pro Day today

BurnNChinn

16 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Exactly! his tape is bad don't fall for the media hype

Willis has a very strong arm and is very athletic so I'm sure he will put on a shoe tomorrow 

It's field vision, ability to process, and accuracy that make you a good QB

brother GIF

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

According to Darin Gantt, Sir Purr was also in attendance 

I heard from sources close to the source that Mrs Tepper made him some cookies. 

• Flames 1

I’m hoping today was a whole charade to get the league believing we want him at 6 to drive his stock up and get one of the tackles to drop to us.

Pickett reminds me of the old kid in class who has all the answers to a test, not because he’s that great but he’s taken it 5 times. Hell, he’s practically closer to being able to run for President than he is taking the SATs.

We don’t really gain anything if the whole world knows we want him. Hopefully a smokescreen.

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

Why are we talking about trading up for Pickett? If he’s selected at 6 it’s a huge reach. He’s bottom of the first round at best 

Yes, I wouldn't really want him in the second round to be honest. At #6 is fuggin ridiculous.  

• Beer 1

Pickett isn't my top choice at 6 but I'll accept it. Some of the doomsday takes about him as a prospect are getting worn out. Losing out on both Stafford and Watson should have made it clear to all fans we'll probably be taking 2 quarterbacks in the draft in the next four to five years unless one just turns into an elite guy which if you know this team is not how our luck goes. This is all we have left 🤷‍♂️

30 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Oh I get the concern but he is now 8 5/8” as of today by stretching his thumb. They measure hands open palm spread out fingers from the pinky tip to the thumb tip (I could be wrong on this). He can’t stretch that section of his thumb out flat, but he can wrap it around a football just fine. They really should measure how long the hand can wrap around the circumference of the football to get a more accurate/relevant measurement. I think that section of his thumb makes up more than half an inch. Hopefully that makes sense (at least in my head it does). 

I got it. Basically, his hand is bigger than the measurement because of the double jointed thumb. He can't open his thumb flat on the table but he can around the football. Making his hand the size of Burrow's. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Dude is accurate, has a quick release, and is a leader. People knock on his hands but Mike Vick was just fine. I trust whatever decision Fitts and Morgan go with. 

"Mike Vick couldn't throw it in the ocean from the beach" said a well known NFL QB Guru and coach.