• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We tried for Collins

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

It's becoming more apparent last year he did it Rhules way, this year he's like F that I'm not losing my job over this lame duck coach

Could be, or it could be the coach with no nfl experience is learning as he gains said experience.  That's usually how it works.  Its unfair to blame a person for all the bad and give someone else credit for all the good when he has the same amount of input on both decisions.  It's so much just single track blind hatred.  Sometimes people get better as they go.  Is that what's happening?  Maybe, I dont know.  The same as everyone that thinks they know it's not him.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Tr3ach said:

Could be, or it could be the coach with no nfl experience is learning as he gains said experience.  That's usually how it works.  Its unfair to blame a person for all the bad and give someone else credit for all the good when he has the same amount of input on both decisions.  It's so much just single track blind hatred.  Sometimes people get better as they go.  Is that what's happening?  Maybe, I dont know.  The same as everyone that thinks they know it's not him.

Rhule still sounded like a moron when he did the radio show talking about Slater not being a LT after he had an amazing rookie year, an Fitt was openly mocking Rhule in his last presser about the arm length stuff. I'm rolling with that until they give us post FA or draft pressers. Maybe those two pressers got Rhule to realize oh poo I'm a dumbass and need help, who knows

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

For LT? Not sure that'd have been a good idea. He's more of a RT/OG.

He was a left tackle at LSU. His senior year he graded a 99. The Panthers were expected to draft him in 2015, but backed off a day or 2 before the draft. An ex girlfriend was murdered and the investigation was not completed in time for the Panthers to fill good about drafting him. Given that this was right after the Rae Carruth fiasco, the Panthers could not risk drafting him. So…a first round draft pick went undrafted as everyone was skittish about spending a draft pick on him. Since he went undrafted he could sign with anyone. Dallas and Jerry Jones were waiting and signed him immediately without using a draft pick. (2015)