• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On paper this secondary looks ready..

WOW!!

1 hour ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Got some depth with the Ionnadis signing but we could use another edge rusher and LB

Bear in mind, Ioannidis was a DE in Washington the two years he put up his best numbers.  We may move him around based on down / distance.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Gilly was vastly better than D-Jax, would have loved gilly over djax

Just like djax, Gilmore is injury proned. Also, let’s not forget how Gilmore got eaten up by Antonio brown. 

mat this point in their careers, Jackson has more promise and run. Love gilly tho 

54 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Gilly was vastly better than D-Jax, would have loved gilly over djax

Me too but if his price was to high I understand taking the lower price player who is younger and been in the system day 1..

25 minutes ago, RJK said:

Djax to FS. Chinn to LB is a much more stout lineup imo depending on what happens at DE. 

That’s what I’m talking about. That would mean CJ would have to step up and play up to his very high draft potential. If we could have Horn and CJ outside with Taylor in the slot ( also what about Bouye? Is he gone?) and then have Donte at FS we could be cooking.

• Beer 1