• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The relatives are upset with each other

Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I’m watching the tourney so I’ve missed the context.

McKissic hadn't received an offer from Washington. The Bills made him one and he agreed to it.

Then Washington ponied up and offered him the same deal. He chose to stay with them.

That's why the Bills are pissed.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

McKissic hadn't received an offer from Washington. The Bills made him one and he agreed to it.

Then Washington ponied up and offered him the same deal. He chose to stay with them.

Was he a right of first refusal guy?   If not, that’s dirty pool.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Happened to me a few times form the same company, I figured it out after the third time after making some calls. Complex jobs spent weeks on, figuring the plan/making emails/calls. Send the quote and get the "we will get back to you" and sooner after see a new group on the job site. Awful thing was we were doing business for years and I knew the owner of company getting my work. Told them the last call I could not put in weeks work/time all for another company to get the job at the same price right to the last dollar. Felt used and abused, it did hurt my soul.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1