• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Pro Days Coming Up

ForJimmy

It looks like next week will feature Corral March 24th at 12:30pm, Pickett March 23rd at 8:00am, Willis March 22nd at 9:00am, and Howell (the following Monday) March 28th at 9:15am.  You know we will have people at all of these as we have become QB desperate.  It will be interesting to see what Corral can do since his injury has kept him back from the Combine.  Here is the link for all the Pro Days if anyone is interestd.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/nfl-draft-2022-pro-day-schedule-and-times

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ridder won’t make it past round 2 IMO. He seemed to always be solid in college, but never really wowed me…

I think you are right, Im mainly looking at QBs that will be available in the mid-late rounds....Ridder would have to be off many teams board in order to fall til the 4th and I doubt that. 

I think 2-3 QB will be drafted around late 3rd- UDFAs and be 10 career NFL QBs....just got to pick the right one.  

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ridder won’t make it past round 2 IMO. He seemed to always be solid in college, but never really wowed me…

Aren't enough QB needy teams that will find a huge upgrade in this class of QB's. There will be a number of QB's available in Round 4. Carson Strong as well as Ridder is possible.

Edited by thunderraiden

42 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Aren't enough QB needy teams that will find a huge upgrade in this class of QB's. There will be a number of QB's available in Round 4. Carson Strong as well as Ridder is possible.

You think so? I think the NFL is all about the QB now and they are getting over drafted. 

21 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah, I'm not big on Ridder but I don't see any chance of him falling to the 4th. Hell, if we had a 3rd and he was there I'd be saying he has to at least be in consideration at that point.

• Pie 1

On 3/18/2022 at 6:49 PM, ForJimmy said:

You think so? I think the NFL is all about the QB now and they are getting over drafted. 

Yeah but after 4 or 5 get drafted its gonna slow down.

Mock drafts might not be good for knowing exactly who will pick who but they are generally pretty good at guessing the depth of talent at each position. Think back to last year, most people were confident 5 QB's would go Round 1, not so much this year.