• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Three top 10 QB's refused to play for Matt Rhule.

Zod

13 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

To add to it, I’m sick of people just bitching about Rhule every chance they get. It’s annoying and counterproductive. We know Zods stance on it… he posts about it on twitter every 2 seconds. 

If I was constipated and that turd just wouldn't drop, I'd do what I could to get that turd up outta there.

Same with Rhule, so I get it.

21 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Denver is a QB away from a deep playoff run - that has been known for a while.  Heck they almost went this past year with Teddy B.  DW and the Falcons is unique - DW wants to go home.  bottom line.  

You put an elite QB on the majority of teams in the NFL and they make a run at the playoffs.  You put a true bad QB on the majority of teams and they won't make it. 

You think the difference in a horrific QB like Sam and an elite like Watson is only a 3 win difference? 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

You put an elite QB on the majority of teams in the NFL and they make a run at the playoffs.  You put a true bad QB on the majority of teams and they won't make it. 

You think the difference in a horrific QB like Sam and an elite like Watson is only a 3 win difference? 

Huston went to the playoffs once under Watson and lost to the Colts at home. What am I missing here? 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, Watson did lead the Texans to a 4 win season.  Wilson had like 5 wins this year with the Hawks.  Plenty of examples 

33 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Huston went to the playoffs once under Watson and lost to the Colts at home. What am I missing here? 

that's a different question though. 

Again, pick a random team.  Washington.  You put the worst starting QB in the NFL on that team vs an elite QB.  Is there a signficant difference in outcomes for Washignton? 

Watson went the playoffs in BOTH in first 2 seasons as the full time starter.  Missed his 3rd year.  That's when the front office in Hou went loco.   Think you are missing a lot there.   

Rhule is definitely a factor but let’s be honest, why would a athlete choose Charlotte over LA, Tampa, NYC, Atlanta, Denver or Miami? We can’t build a mercenary team because we’re in the same boat as a Tennessee or Buffalo. You have to build your roster and bring in mid range players because these “stars” want to go where the action (Atlanta, LA, NYC), endorsements (LA, NYC) or tax breaks exist (Tampa, Miami). 

• Pie 3