• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BULLET DODGED.......NOW...FIRE RHULE

ncstatekwi

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I’m out until Tepper fires this clown.  I will drop in on the forum from time to time during the season but I’m done watching until changes are made. Tepper has transformed this franchise into the laughing stock of the NFL. 

Yeah its bad...it truly is....

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

No doubt we all just dodged a significant bullet...but now its time for us all to come together.....FIRE RHULE!!!!!!

Brother, we've been united in that front. The huddle, the fans. Even some that were supporters have acknowledged that Rhule ain't it. The only person that matters that shares our sentiment is Tepper. He's a stubborn fool, stubborn as fug. He will not admit being wrong. This franchise and in consequence, fan Base will suffer throughout a full year before he decides to pull the plug. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

Brother, we've been united in that front. The huddle, the fans. Even some that were supporters have acknowledged that Rhule ain't it. The only person that matters that shares our sentiment is Tepper. He's a stubborn fool, stubborn as fug. He will not admit being wrong. This franchise and in consequence, fan Base will suffer throughout a full year before he decides to pull the plug. 

I agree and it is just soooo frustrating....been around as a PSL owner since '95...have there been dark times in our organization yes....but this dang owner just doesn't see it...he needs some LEGIT HUMBLE PIE...and I am glad that today he was forced a slice of that PIE!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

We officially and ceremoniously became a poverty franchise tonight. Congrats brass balls Tepper. Get out in front of a microphone tomorrow morning and stop hiding behind that propaganda generating media department you have boa. You have some questions to answer. 

Time for him to talk....no doubt

4 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

We officially and ceremoniously became a poverty franchise tonight. Congrats brass balls Tepper. Get out in front of a microphone tomorrow morning and stop hiding behind that propaganda generating media department you have boa. You have some questions to answer. 

He obviously doesn’t have an answer to any of it. He has managed to suck the life out of many a diehard fan, from ripping up a natural playing field to hiring Rhule to chasing a sexual predator. Let’s face it, Tepper is a hypocrite, he removed JR’s statue over the Allegations and turns right around and chases a guy that has 22 women accuse him of god knows what. The dude is a fool that can’t get out of his own way.  

• Flames 4

43 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

No doubt we all just dodged a significant bullet...but now its time for us all to come together.....FIRE RHULE!!!!!!

How the fug did Rhule do anything lately?  This Rhule hate is ridiculous at this point.  He is a symbol of hate.  Stupid

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1