• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Now the Browns are in The JIMMY G Sweepstakes..

Yes. For them to play along, they had to cut ties with Baby Baker.   They will now try to trade him, but I do not see a first rounder in the cards--maybe a third or lower to take the cap. Hope not here, but he is better than Darn.

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

When a team restructures its entire roster to manipulate the cap you’d think the NFL would have something to say about that. I’m ready to put the stank of this farce behind us.

why am I not surprised to find out people are outraged to find out the cap is meaningless

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Tepper should come out and say Panthers are backing out because they heard Watson might be getting a suspension. Hell I don’t think that will make it look much better lol

Nooooo!

Just come out and be truthful.. We swing and we missed but we won't stop trying to improve this team and bringing a winner to the Carolinas..

You can't help but respect that..

• Beer 1

Just now, WOW!! said:

Nooooo!

Just come out and be truthful.. We swing and we missed but we won't stop trying to improve this team and bringing a winner to the Carolinas..

You can't help but respect that..

Tepper put all his eggs in this basket, and he's going to leave with a ton of egg on his face. Is what it is.