• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

anyone here?

hank pimple butt

Have any Peppers Auto RC's? Guy on ebay had a lot of almost every diff. released Auto RC Pep ever signed and then some. Also had an authentic jersey and some other cool peppers stuff. Wanted like 5k for it, which it didn't get.

I have a signed Smith and Beason RC and a draft day jersey RC of Peppers. A Dwill auto rc is probably next on my list. Pepper's Auto RC's are just a bit too much price wise, hopefully I can get one of DWill before his stock rises!

Have any Peppers Auto RC's? Guy on ebay had a lot of almost every diff. released Auto RC Pep ever signed and then some. Also had an authentic jersey and some other cool peppers stuff. Wanted like 5k for it, which it didn't get.

I have a signed Smith and Beason RC and a draft day jersey RC of Peppers. A Dwill auto rc is probably next on my list. Pepper's Auto RC's are just a bit too much price wise, hopefully I can get one of DWill before his stock rises!

nope, i wish i have some peppers autos. i dont think he has signed since his rookie year. you better hurry on the d will, his stuff is starting to get out of control.

Archived