• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

3 minutes ago, 3838 said:

Thank you Professor. BTW the Oilers have been the Titans for many moons.

Bro Im in 67.89% poo-posting mode, while in this stressful thread. I should have used sarcasm, even though I called Zod Zob and used my oiler bit. I forget newbs, just tryin to lighten up the thread for a few minutes before I dip..

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, joemac said:

He’s obviously interested he agreed to meet with us on the first day he was available! And we haven’t been eliminated from the conversation yet. 

Of course he agreed, because he might not end up having many other real options. The asking price is insanely high and the Panthers are one of the few teams desperate enough to be offering what the Texans are asking. I admit I don’t know what any of these teams are actually offering but I do know FOR SURE the Panthers are desperate enough to make an insane trade for him. The only reason I think they’re still in the mix is because they are offering so much.