• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

How the hell can Atlanta make the financials work for Watson?  They just restructured Ryan and hes due 37 million this year, with what im assuming is a poo ton of dead cap if hes moved.  This is a pipe dream at best for them I think.  We need to go ahead and lock this poo down ASAP - today.  My nerves cannot handle this much longer. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

LMFAO Why TF would Watson ok a deal to go the Falcons? Their roster is fuggin horrible. Have fun throwing to Tajae Sharpe and Russell Gage and handing off to Mike Davis lol

I can’t figure out who they could even trade for him? Pitts? That leaves nothing….

Reconsidering the Falcons roster situation, i amend what i said, the location and home ties dont fuging matter.  They fuging suck.

I legit think both they and the Saints are purely throwing their hat in the ring to fug with us and drive the price up.  

Again, fug both of them.  I can't wait to be done with this deal and sign Armstead just to fug the Saints.  fuging grimy ass bastards.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Reconsidering the Falcons roster situation, i amend what i said, the location and home ties dont fuging matter.  They fuging suck.

I legit think both they and the Saints are purely throwing their hat in the ring to fug with us and drive the price up.  

Again, fug both of them.  I can't wait to be done with this deal and sign Armstead just to fug the Saints.  fuging grimy ass bastards.

100% Fug both of their franchises. I hate'em both.

Edited by Louie
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, joemac said:

How the hell can Atlanta make the financials work for Watson?  They just restructured Ryan and hes due 37 million this year, with what im assuming is a poo ton of dead cap if hes moved.  This is a pipe dream at best for them I think.  We need to go ahead and lock this poo down ASAP - today.  My nerves cannot handle this much longer. 

No different than the Saints. All that restructuring got them to even not the 40 million to add Watson. Yet if they get him they will miraculously find the money.