• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

4 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’m just curious, do you think he will be a panther? 

I don't know man. It seems to be trending our way, but it seemed that way last year, too. I hope we can get it done. I know it is a lot to give up, but you are nothing without a franchise QB in this league. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I could accuse you of touching my peepee, right now.

there would be no evidence, but that didn't mean it did not happen.

now add the in the fact the Watson has a poo ton of a cash and we live in a world where women get the benefit of the doubt in these situations. we also live in a world where rock star lawyers will gather a group of people with a common interest and pursue the legal route to try and make cash for them and off of them.

sad world, let's move on. play ball.

This same world also sees a large number of women get berated for bringing up being raped / sexually assaulted, because of who it was who may have committed the act. And those who falsely accusing people of rape deserve to be held accountable as well. The fact that it's hard enough to win a case like this when it did happen, there aren't many who would take it to court in the hopes of getting a payout.

All we know is that 22 women were hired to give massages and paid for sexual acts of some sort, and to some extent consensual. It's not hard to believe it might have gone further than that. But it's naive for anyone to assume guilt or innocent because we don't know jack poo.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I can prove that I didn't touch your peepee. Tell me when / where it happened, and I'm fairly sure a case can be made to prove that it didn't happen. But I 100% get what you're going for.

8 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I don't know man. It seems to be trending our way, but it seemed that way last year, too. I hope we can get it done. I know it is a lot to give up, but you are nothing without a franchise QB in this league. 

Albright and Verge are sticking to their guns and that’s good for me, I just like hearing ppls opinions on it. 

Edited by The Lobo
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, EgoDogg said:

This same world also sees a large number of women get berated for bringing up being raped / sexually assaulted, because of who it was who may have committed the act. And those who falsely accusing people of rape deserve to be held accountable as well. The fact that it's hard enough to win a case like this when it did happen, there aren't many who would take it to court in the hopes of getting a payout.

All we know is that 22 women were hired to give massages and paid for sexual acts of some sort, and to some extent consensual. It's not hard to believe it might have gone further than that. But it's naive for anyone to assume guilt or innocent because we don't know jack poo.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I can prove that I didn't touch your peepee. Tell me when / where it happened, and I'm fairly sure a case can be made to prove that it didn't happen. But I 100% get what you're going for.

You would have to find his peepee to be able to touch it.  Some serious discovery there

Edited by Shocker
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, DIO84 said:

This place is going to melt down if we actually do sign him.  I hope we do get him just to see this place erupt.

Oh, it's gonna be a meltdown either way. If we trade the entire organization for him... meltdown. If he forces himself somewhere else... meltdown.

The only thing I can guarantee coming out of this situation is a huddle meltdown.

• Beer 4

9 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Albright and Verge are sticking to their guns and that’s good for me, I just like hearing ppls opinions on it. 

Yeah, it is encouraging to hear their thoughts on the situation, and to see that the betting line favors us. There is usually something to that as well. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Mage said:

He went 11-5 and 10-6 in his 2 full seasons before 2020.  

It is far more likely 2020 was an aberration rather than it ever being the norm.  Great QBs like Watson almost always lead competitive teams.  

And they were competitive even in 2020. Lost something like 7 or 8 one score games because their defense was so pathetic.