• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have Panthers not sent out season ticket invoices?

Chiefzack

Used to be had to start paying by march 1 for payments or all by April 1   Hated that as the draft had not occurred 

now payments by April 1 or all by May 1

i renewed mine for 4 more years last year, thinking they’d draft a QB  I woke up to find they had picked up Darnold and wanted to vomit 

I’m going to wait until after the draft and make up my mind to turn in or just re sell

Anyone turning theirs in, what are the terms and conditions to turning in, any dollar penalty or is there a deadline ?   I don’t remember 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Used to be had to start paying by march 1 for payments or all by April 1   Hated that as the draft had not occurred 

now payments by April 1 or all by May 1

i renewed mine for 4 more years last year, thinking they’d draft a QB  I woke up to find they had picked up Darnold and wanted to vomit 

I’m going to wait until after the draft and make up my mind to turn in or just re sell

Anyone turning theirs in, what are the terms and conditions to turning in, any dollar penalty or is there a deadline ?   I don’t remember 

I’m going to wait as well. But you raise good questions. I hope someone here can answer. 

• Beer 1

Oh, there are new people around my seats most games, if not all the games. About 20% of the time we are Around Panthers Fans. Most of the time seats In my section are empty, go to business people that don’t care, or are sold to visitors fans. 
sad state of affairs - seriously 

14 hours ago, Basbear said:

Every home game sitting next to same people who made the same choice in order to sit next to you.

Best Ive come up with

I kinda get that...

Do many fans go to all 8/9 home games?

That is a tremendous amount of time.  I live in SE NC, I typically go to more away games than home games.

7 hours ago, thefuzz said:

I kinda get that...

Do many fans go to all 8/9 home games?

That is a tremendous amount of time.  I live in SE NC, I typically go to more away games than home games.

The local die-hards, which carolina seems to have fewer and fewer of these days. Just to add this pointless thing- pre-season games are included. I knew a group form Raleigh that made the trip for every single game for years. Convid killed that great group. I maybe wrong about this as well- i think for certain events you are able to get discounts....

The only thing I can think of is in the very beginning buying the PSL, was "supporting" the new team and helped Jerry then sells the infor to marketing staff. It pumps the sellout (year after year) numbers, which I always laugh at form my TV screen. I never got it either( Lastly as a weird "Im rich" flex) , but my never got pile has reached space in the last couple years and its growing each day. I mean twitch/youtube subbing broke my brain a few years ago- I work too hard to give my money to someone sitting on their ass and playing games/reading donations....now they got lick mics. Im totally lost about that as well. Its illegal to take advantage of mental illness, but millions has been given away like nothing. Bottle water is the first that broke my brain and the pile is nearly touching the moon now...

Edited by Basbear

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• As we age, our bodies undergo a multitude of changes, many of which can significantly impact our joint health and mobility. Understanding how aging affects joint pain is crucial for managing symptoms effectively and maintaining an active lifestyle. This article will explore the physiological changes that occur with aging, the common types of joint pain experienced by older adults, and strategies for maintaining joint health and mobility. The Physiological Changes in Aging Joints 1. Cartilage Degeneration One of the most significant changes that occur with aging is the degeneration of cartilage. Cartilage is the smooth tissue that cushions the ends of bones at joints, allowing for smooth movement. As we age, the cartilage can wear down, leading to increased friction and pain during movement. This process is often exacerbated by factors such as injury, obesity, and genetics. 2. Decreased Synovial Fluid Production Synovial fluid lubricates joints and provides nutrients to cartilage. In older adults, the production of synovial fluid tends to decrease, leading to stiffer joints and increased discomfort. This lack of lubrication can make everyday activities, such as walking or climbing stairs, feel more challenging and painful. 3. Bone Density Loss Aging also leads to a decrease in bone density, particularly in postmenopausal women. Osteoporosis, a condition characterized by weakened bones, can increase the risk of fractures and joint pain. When bones are weak, they may not support the joints adequately, leading to further complications and discomfort. 4. Inflammation Chronic low-level inflammation is common in older adults and can contribute to joint pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis involve inflammatory processes that can worsen pain and stiffness. This inflammation may be influenced by factors such as diet, lifestyle, and existing health conditions. 5. Muscle Atrophy As we age, muscle mass tends to decline, a condition known as sarcopenia. Weaker muscles can place additional stress on joints, leading to increased pain and reduced mobility. Maintaining muscle strength is crucial for joint support and overall mobility. Common Types of Joint Pain in Older Adults 1. Osteoarthritis Osteoarthritis (OA) is one of the most common forms of arthritis and a leading cause of joint pain in older adults. It occurs when cartilage breaks down, leading to pain, swelling, and reduced mobility. OA often affects weight-bearing joints such as the knees, hips, and spine. 2. Rheumatoid Arthritis Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disorder that can affect people of all ages, but it often appears in middle age. It leads to inflammation of the joints, causing pain, stiffness, and swelling. RA can also affect other systems in the body, making it a more complex condition to manage. 3. Gout Gout is a form of inflammatory arthritis characterized by sudden and severe attacks of pain, swelling, and redness, often affecting the big toe. It results from an accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints and can be influenced by dietary choices and other health conditions. 4. Bursitis Bursitis occurs when the small, fluid-filled sacs that cushion the joints (bursa) become inflamed. It commonly affects the shoulders, elbows, and hips and can be caused by repetitive movements or prolonged pressure on the joints. Impact of Joint Pain on Mobility Joint pain can significantly impact mobility and quality of life for older adults. Here are some of the ways it can affect daily activities: 1. Reduced Range of Motion Pain and stiffness in the joints can lead to a decreased range of motion, making it difficult to perform everyday tasks such as bending, reaching, or climbing stairs. 2. Fear of Falling Older adults with joint pain may develop a fear of falling, leading them to limit their activities. This can result in decreased physical fitness, further weakening muscles and increasing the risk of falls and injuries. 3. Social Isolation Mobility limitations can lead to social withdrawal. Older adults may avoid social activities due to discomfort or fear of exacerbating their pain, which can contribute to feelings of loneliness and depression. 4. Impact on Mental Health Chronic pain can lead to anxiety, depression, and a diminished sense of well-being. The frustration of not being able to engage in previously enjoyable activities can further exacerbate mental health challenges. Strategies for Maintaining Joint Health and Mobility While aging is a natural process that cannot be avoided, there are several strategies to help manage joint pain and maintain mobility: 1. Stay Active Regular physical activity is essential for joint health. Low-impact exercises, such as swimming, cycling, and walking, can help maintain muscle strength, flexibility, and joint function. Stretching and balance exercises can also reduce the risk of falls. 2. Maintain a Healthy Weight Excess weight can place additional stress on weight-bearing joints, such as the knees and hips. Maintaining a healthy weight through a balanced diet and regular exercise can help alleviate joint pain and improve mobility. 3. Incorporate Strength Training Strength training exercises can help build muscle mass and support the joints. Focus on exercises that target major muscle groups, using resistance bands or light weights. 4. Stay Hydrated Adequate hydration is important for joint health. Drinking enough water helps maintain synovial fluid levels, which can improve joint lubrication. 5. Consider Dietary Changes Certain foods can help reduce inflammation and promote joint health. Incorporating omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish and flaxseeds), antioxidants (found in fruits and vegetables), and whole grains can be beneficial. 6. Utilize Pain Management Techniques Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as acetaminophen or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), can help manage joint pain. However, it’s important to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any medication regimen. 7. Seek Professional Help Physical therapy can provide tailored exercises and treatments to improve joint function and alleviate pain. Occupational therapists can also help adapt daily activities to reduce strain on the joints. 8. Consider Supplements Some supplements, such as glucosamine and chondroitin, may help support joint health. Consult with a healthcare provider before starting any supplements to ensure they are safe and appropriate for individual needs. Conclusion Aging brings about various changes that can affect joint health and mobility, leading to increased pain and discomfort. However, by understanding these changes and implementing proactive strategies, older adults can manage their joint pain effectively and maintain an active, fulfilling lifestyle. Prioritizing physical activity, maintaining a healthy weight, and seeking professional guidance can empower individuals to navigate the challenges of aging with resilience and strength. By focusing on joint health, we can embrace the aging process while continuing to enjoy the activities we love. Reference Links   https://www.researchgate.net/publication/382448553_Joint_Eternal_Reviews_-_Is_It_Worth_Buying_My_Experience   https://www.researchgate.net/publication/383740338_UpWellness'_Golden_Revive_Plus_Reviews_-_A_Proven_Supplement_for_Joint_Health_READ   https://www.researchgate.net/publication/383282845_Joint_Genesis_Reviews_-_Safe_Ingredients_Shocking_Truth https://www.researchgate.net/publication/382597518_Joint_Restore_Gummies_Reviews_-_Does_This_Joint_Health_Supplement_Work   https://www.researchgate.net/publication/383311977_Rescue_Flex_Reviews_-_Does_The_Joint_Support_Work_Must_Read https://www.researchgate.net/publication/383695782_JointsAid_Reviews_-_Is_It_Safe_Effective_Must_Read   https://www.researchgate.net/publication/383953230_Arthronol_Reviews_-_Does_It_Improve_Joint_Pain_Health https://www.researchgate.net/publication/383756264_Joint_Pain_Hack_Reviews_-_Is_It_Legit_Must_Read_Before_Buy   https://www.researchgate.net/publication/384147790_Flexomore_Reviews_-A_Proven_Supplement_for_Joint_Health_READ https://www.researchgate.net/publication/383155886_Joint_Hero_Reviews_-_Is_It_a_Safe_Genuine_Supplement
    • he played for lewis last week. 
    • What I like is he's a 4 year starter, even his 2020 rookie year he started 6 games. Every year he's moved to a bigger stage, this year they haven't had much equal competition, but he put up very solid numbers at Washington State where they were probably often on the other end of that spectrum talent wise. I think he'd beat out Bryce no problem in camp, I'd sit him for a while behind Dalton, maybe bring him in on certain packages to get his feet wet, he's not a run first guy but he's got a decent amount of rushing td's to show he can do it when called upon.