• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers extend Rodgers

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

McCaffrey for Jordan Love?

Hell, no!

I mean, I can recheck including the other factors you added, but after that the answer is gonna be...

Hell, no!

Love hasn't shown anything worth trading even as little as a third pick for. No way in hell I'd offer more than that.

I wouldn't give up a Klondike bar for that guy.

No Way Do Not Want GIF

7 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Well never mind I believe McAfee about faced.

McAfee did not about face.  He has tripled down.  McAfee was the first to report Rodgers going back to the Packers.  However, Pat McAfee was very clear that NO DEAL had been reached.  Rapsheet then reported minutes later, but threw in new contract details.  Here's the rub.  McAfee's source for the breaking news was Aaron Rodgers himself.  And Aaron was specific on what he wanted Pat to say when he broke the story.

I am very interested to see what happens next.  If the numbers hit where Rapsheet said, then no harm no foul.  But if they are not the same numbers, things start to look really shady.  At that point it says to me that Rodgers called Pat (which is 100% true) and gave his buddy Pat the honor of breaking the story.  Rapsheet saw the tweet, then quickly jumped into action while adding an unconfirmed contract figure...just to upstage McAfee.

I love Pat.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

McAfee did not about face.  He has tripled down.  McAfee was the first to report Rodgers going back to the Packers.  However, Pat McAfee was very clear that NO DEAL had been reached.  Rapsheet then reported minutes later, but threw in new contract details.  Here's the rub.  McAfee's source for the breaking news was Aaron Rodgers himself.  And Aaron was specific on what he wanted Pat to say when he broke the story.

I am very interested to see what happens next.  If the numbers hit where Rapsheet said, then no harm no foul.  But if they are not the same numbers, things start to look really shady.  At that point it says to me that Rodgers called Pat (which is 100% true) and gave his buddy Pat the honor of breaking the story.  Rapsheet saw the tweet, then quickly jumped into action while adding an unconfirmed contract figure...just to upstage McAfee.

I love Pat.

Thank you for clearing this up. I was out and about running errands and couldn’t really look into what this was about.

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wouldn't say that.

I'm sure as hell not dealing him just to deal him, and getting an awful player like Love in return is nuts.

Based on what? 2 games? He plays on a team that has an offense tailor-made for one of the most talented players to ever play. So he goes out and tries to execute that offense and struggles as a first-second time starter and so he sucks??? 

Gimme a break. There was a reason people liked Love coming out and I will bet that if he goes to a good staff intent on making him a starter he has just as good a chance at being legit as any of the guys coming out this year.