• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Alexander talks QB/OL options

Mr. Scot

I may all for signing a C and OG in FA and then drafting a QB.  It’s high time we at least swing at a QB in the draft so we can have a little excitement heading into the season.  I’m guessing it will be Pickett…and I’m ok with that.  If we do trade CMC for a first rounder than use it to take a MLB or OL

55 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

"The narrative is everyone thinks the QBs suck"..... "but not this Panthers staff" who has proven time and time again to get it right at the QB position. I hope y'all know this is Rhule in the building insisting on this to buy him some more time. 

With the reports that nearly everyone on the roster is on the table to be traded, I'm now terrified that Rhule is here beyond next year. 

If Rhule's job was on the line, why potentially trade away our decent players & essentially punt on next year?  If Rhule gets to tear it down again, pick a QB, & trade away our decent players? Bills Mafia, here I come. 

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

So the brain(less) trust responsible for selecting Darnold over all the other QBs from quality class last year want to also try to choose the best QB from a much weaker class banking that they can find the diamond from the mix?

season 1 mood GIF by Now Apocalypse

This. I agree with them that there will probably be at least one quality QB in this class but their odds of identifying and choosing that QB is worse than Hurney's odds in the 2nd round.

• Beer 3