• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lovin me some Tar Heels

pinkfloyd

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

#13 overall class is not “average” to anyone who is rational, intelligent, and understands organized basketball. Most programs would kill for a top 15 clas year in and year out. 

Check the recent national championship winners - teams filled with 3* and 4* players that elected to stay and develop instead of playing for a semester and heading to the pros. This is a great class for UNC basketball and UNC’s future. you will probably comprehend this once you hit puberty. 

I remember when dipshits (like you) were calling the class of Luke Maye and Kenny Williams a joke. How’d that work out for Carolina basketball? 

Number 13 is very average. That's how this works you freaking anus. LOL. Luke Maye and Kenny Williams won what as main guys? NOTHING. Spare me that comparison because it's trash. The main guys in all of UNC's Championships were LITERRED with 5 stars. Ty Lawson, Sean May, Raymond Felton, Hans, Theo Pinson, Joel Berry, Isiah Hicks, Ed Davis, Marvin Williams, Justin Jackson, Wayne Ellington, Tony Bradley. We got guys like you talking about "this class is good" when UNC's past 3 Championships have been littered with 5 stars. LOL. I would say do better, but with a dumb ass like yourself. This is par for the course. I guess I should just expect it. Lack of research, and well. A bunch of crap like thinking Luke Maye and Kenny Williams did anything. 

And last I checked. Kansas had 5 star and 4 stars galore. All of Virginia's main players were high ranked 4 star guys in 2019. And UNC's two big returners? You guess it, two high ranked 5 stars in Bacot and Love. Yikes. This is just sad at this point. This dude said teams filled with 3*'s and 4*'s. LAWD. This is just pathetic. 

Edited by NCTHFL0567

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't care about the 5* guys. Who on the 2017 team was a 5* recruit? Honestly, I'd take all those 25-75 ranked guys I could get my hands on. Damn good players but also likely 3-4 year types. Sprinkle in the occassional elite recruit and that's the formula IMO.

Tony Bradley was also a 5 star. My fault. 

16 hours ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Number 13 is very average. That's how this works you freaking anus. LOL. Luke Maye and Kenny Williams won what as main guys? NOTHING. Spare me that comparison because it's trash. The main guys in all of UNC's Championships were LITERRED with 5 stars. Ty Lawson, Sean May, Raymond Felton, Hans, Theo Pinson, Joel Berry, Isiah Hicks, Ed Davis, Marvin Williams, Justin Jackson, Wayne Ellington, Tony Bradley. We got guys like you talking about "this class is good" when UNC's past 3 Championships have been littered with 5 stars. LOL. I would say do better, but with a dumb ass like yourself. This is par for the course. I guess I should just expect it. Lack of research, and well. A bunch of crap like thinking Luke Maye and Kenny Williams did anything. 

And last I checked. Kansas had 5 star and 4 stars galore. All of Virginia's main players were high ranked 4 star guys in 2019. And UNC's two big returners? You guess it, two high ranked 5 stars in Bacot and Love. Yikes. This is just sad at this point. This dude said teams filled with 3*'s and 4*'s. LAWD. This is just pathetic. 

Hey kid - you have no clue what you’re going on about, in fact, I think you are struggling with reading comprehension. Please restart your computer and try again. 

19 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When everything is coming up short you.re out of gas. Our lack of depth and two injured stars finally caught up to us. Still one helluva run. Now time to finish the job, just like 2017.

Heels will be much deeper this year. Going three deep at PG and honestly the only real “need” will be a back up center. If Walton transfers that scholly should go to the portal. If Washington can stay healthy and grow we will be in really good shape. 

Hubert is not going to play guys that don’t play defense 

15 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Hey kid - you have no clue what you’re going on about, in fact, I think you are struggling with reading comprehension. Please restart your computer and try again. 

LITERALLY just gave facts and all you got is this. Just sad. Take care man. Can't take the L. WOOF. 

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea how any Heels fan is less than positive right now. Baffling. If I couldn't be positive right now I'd just stop being a sports fan.

Oh, I just know what it takes for UNC to win Titles at least 2-3 5 stars. Couldn't be happier going into this season.