• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Rhule spoke to Charlotte reporters

Mr. Scot

37 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

The fug did it take him till year 3 to do that?

when he has no choice because he’s depleted resources trying to win now and trying madden cheat codes to defy nfl history and become a path maker only to fail and look like an idiot 

and tep told him to stop the crony bulls hit and get experience and then put a leash on him…hopefully

Edited by onmyown

I gotta give Rhule credit for one thing.  If you'd told me this time two years ago that the word "flexibility" would make me start violently dry heaving I would not have believed you.

But he's made it do so.

And I just vomited on my keyboard b/c I typed it.  Damnit.

• Beer 1

Matt Rhule was asked about any pressure he might feel heading into his third year. Said he’s just focused on having a “good combine” after having put together his staff.

Every head coach feels pressure to win. That's why they put in the hours and the work that they do. Can't let outside perspectives change how they want to do things.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Why is this an ugh? There are 3 potential LTs who could be available at 6 that are all more talented than BC. I’d want to here him say this because the last thing I want is to avoid a potential stud LT because of BC.

SSDD