• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pickett "had fun catching up" with Matt Rhule

Mr. Scot

Pickett would be a third rounder at best in the past. The smokescreen before the draft to fool dumb teams into picking Zach Wilson instead of a better Mac Jones or passing up on Patrick Mahomes to draft Mitch Trubisky OR trading Kobe Bryant to LA for Vlade? 

Some guys have better agents than others it seems and dumb teams like our Panthers are eating up the likes of Willis and fifth year wonder(after 4yrs of bad completion %) and haven't talked to the 

4186yrd 36td 8int. 70%completion for two consecutive year, 6'4" high IQ, great reader of defenses, taller version of completion % fanatic Drew Brees with a better arm. No! This QB draft isn't weak, just the front runners.

For the intelligent team its a STRONG QB draft.

35 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

Big 10 championship is not a "National Championship". 

Exactly.

They went 11-3 overall, lost the Rose Bowl to Oregon, and finished the season ranked #11.

Can't believe Tom O'Brien sent R-Will packing, was a horrible decision for the 'Pack and cost O'Brien his job. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/05/15/russell-wilson-remembers-n-c-state-coach-telling-him-he-had-no-nfl-future/

“The summer before my senior year of college, I’m playing minor league baseball. I call my football coach at N.C. State and say, ‘Hey Coach, I’d like to come back for my senior year.’

“And he told me I wasn’t coming back. He said: ‘Listen son, you’re never going to play in the National Football League. You’re too small. There’s no chance. You got no shot, give it up.’

“I said, ‘So you’re telling me if I come back to N.C. State, I won’t see the field?’ He said, ‘No, son, you won’t see the field.’

Edited by SizzleBuzz

17 hours ago, rippadonn said:

The smokescreen before the draft to fool dumb teams into picking Zach Wilson instead of a better Mac Jones

I feel confident that the Patriots' running game, defense, and Belichick's coaching could have carried Wilson, Lawrence or Jones to being one-and-done in the playoffs.