• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pickett "had fun catching up" with Matt Rhule

Mr. Scot

See guys, the pundits and scrub teams like the Jets aren't capable of picking a good QB without a clear frontrunner.

Mac Jones made Zach Wilson look worthless and so did Zach Wilson at times.

That's just one example of many how bottom feeding teams are fed B.S. intell. by media, reps and agents so they constantly make the wrong pick taking the bait like the Panthers did with the much hyped Jimmy Clausen.

Tom Brady was a sixth rounder, Russell Wilson a third rounder. Patrick Mahomes was the tenth pick. New England, Seattle and KC did their homework.

The Bears picked Mitch Trubisky that year, hindsight is slapping them in the face. 

Pickett is a very flawed QB1, even in this "weak" draft at QB. My first red flag is the media hype. Russell Wilson was a fifth year national champion and as a 5yr player was lucky to get drafted in the 3rd AND was a much better player than Pickett.

I really don't understand how this guy, and three 6' guys without the stats or completion % are being spoken about more than 6'4",  cannon armed specimen with 70%completion for two consecutive years (not a one year blip)with 4186yds 36TDs 8ints this last season? This kid got better than everyone else fast AND maintained a 70% (Brees level)completion percentage THAT should be the hoopla of the QB class. Others have achieved 72% but nobody did it for consecutive seasons. THAT is a special player, a diamond. Heard Denver wants him. Smh.

Don't believe the hype! The small handed one year out of five year wonder IS NOT the best of this class. It's....

STRONG 2022!

• Pie 2

Remember guys were laughing about me and Kyle Trask last year. I said last draft that we should try and get Parsons or Pitts in the first and try to get Kyle Trask if we could move up into late 1st. That would have cost us less than Sam Darnold.

NOW Parsons is a Probowler and Trask may START for Tampa(I did my homework on Trask, won't be good for us).

The year Marty was trying to leave us a parting gift of the OROY Justin Herbert (*Official Justin Herbert Bandwagon Member* of this site), I thought our QB dreams were about to come true, Marty was in Oregon during the lockdown to see/meet Herbert, it was a lock, but alas...

Pick a damn QB. You NEED TO pick a QB. Not Pickles Pickett.

STRONG 2022!

Edited by rippadonn

On 3/3/2022 at 12:40 PM, rippadonn said:

Remember guys were laughing about me and Kyle Trask last year. I said last draft that we should try and get Parsons or Pitts in the first and try to get Kyle Trask if we could move up into late 1st. That would have cost us less than Sam Darnold.

NOW Parsons is a Probowler and Trask may START for Tampa(I did my homework on Trask, won't be good for us).

The year Marty was trying to leave us a parting gift of the OROY Justin Herbert (*Official Justin Herbert Bandwagon Member* of this site), I thought our QB dreams were about to come true, Marty was in Oregon during the lockdown to see/meet Herbert, it was a lock, but alas...

Pick a damn QB. You NEED TO pick a QB. Not Pickles Pickett.

STRONG 2022!

We agree on Strong but disagree on Trask.

I look at Trask as a JAG.

• Pie 1