• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TDA Out 4 Weeks

Anybodyhome

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Down in Dallas with the other Finnish mafia I believe. People say we’re are gonna trade for a blue liner but I think Chatfield will be enough cover. 

I've heard 2 names: Klinsberg and Giordana.

Only in the last few days has Seattle GM Ron Francis stated he'll likely move the 38-year old captain before the 3/21 deadline. But TDA will probably be back before then.

Klinsberg is available right now, but Toronto just passed when Dallas wanted a top prospect and a 1st rounder and he's carrying a $4.25M cap number.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

TDA brought more than just defense. Scoring a ility of Dougie without the mental errors. And a Jani attitude.

Couldn't be more spot on with that assessment. I really thought he was going to be just another role player on the team while adding some real sandpaper on the blue line.

I was wrong and it didn't take long to realize it. I'm really blown away by every aspect of his game. He's made very few mistakes on the ice and he really does play the game the right way. I'm hoping RBA wants to keep him and convinces Waddell to sign him for a few years. I'd be very happy to see him wearing a Canes sweater for a few years. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2