• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quit your whining and bitching

MrT

Actually you support opponent fans and anything anti-panthers. You are one of the biggest fairweathers on the board. If in fact you are actually a panthers fans. Most of your posts wouldn't suggest you even qualify as anything but perhaps a poor fan.
If I supported opponent fans then I probably wouldnt complain about it so much dont ya think fool? And if I was anti panther then I probably would support mediocrity too like you do. Yeah mediocrity rules!!!! 7-9 rocks!! Playing not to lose is the bomb! Yeah!!!!

If I supported opponent fans then I probably wouldnt complain about it so much dont ya think fool? And if I was anti panther then I probably would support mediocrity too like you do. Yeah mediocrity rules!!!! 7-9 rocks!! Playing not to lose is the bomb! Yeah!!!!

Won't waste much time with you either since no one listens to you because you are a dumbass. And anyone knows all you talk about how opposing fans take over the stadium how our fans sucks, the team sucks, the pwnership sucks. You aren't a fan at all just an ignorant poser acting like a Panthers fan/ Go back to whereever you came from unless they already kicked you out. If full of bull is the king of fools you only qualify as the court jester.

Won't waste much time with you either since no one listens to you because you are a dumbass. And anyone knows all you talk about how opposing fans take over the stadium how our fans sucks, the team sucks, the pwnership sucks. You aren't a fan at all just an ignorant poser acting like a Panthers fan/ Go back to whereever you came from unless they already kicked you out. If full of bull is the king of fools you only qualify as the court jester.

Nah, you'll definitely spend tons of time talking to me. I can guarantee it. Its hard to resist speaking to someone who is always right about everything. Its a fact that opponent fans take over BOA stadium. But since you've never been to a panther game before you probably werent aware of that. You've probably never been to game because you are a fairweather fan. I guess thats better than being an anti fan who supports mediocrity though. Because we all know anti fans think mediocrity is the poo! :)

Nah, you'll definitely spend tons of time talking to me. I can guarantee it. Its hard to resist speaking to someone who is always right about everything. Its a fact that opponent fans take over BOA stadium. But since you've never been to a panther game before you probably werent aware of that. You've probably never been to game because you are a fairweather fan. I guess thats better than being an anti fan who supports mediocrity though. Because we all know anti fans think mediocrity is the poo! :)

Besides SMF, you are the most negative fuger on this entire board. I will grant you that you are not a "fair weather fan", you are just a negative as hell fan. The Panther's could go 19-0 and you would complain that the fuging waterboy was not fast enough. I understand that you Yankee transplants feel the need to complain about EVERYTHING in the south because that is why you moved here. I am sure that everyone on this board REALLY appreciattes your negativity, but I could do without it.

I am guessing that you have a "Born a yankee but got here as quick as I could" bumpersticker. Turn that poo in. You were way too late. There is no hope for your pessimistic ass. You are doomed to a world of self-loathing, and for good reason. Everything about you sucks.

I will probably get banned for a week for personally attacking you but I do not give a poo. I am tired of your negative ass comments every fuging day.

If you are going to be a fan of this team I do not expect you to be a blind fan but I also would hope that you wouldn't constantly degrade every fugnig thing the team does. I know this is not a great team but you contribute nothing but a massive amount of suckieness.

Besides SMF, you are the most negative f**ker on this entire board. I will grant you that you are not a "fair weather fan", you are just a negative as hell fan. The Panther's could go 19-0 and you would complain that the f**king waterboy was not fast enough. I understand that you Yankee transplants feel the need to complain about EVERYTHING in the south because that is why you moved here. I am sure that everyone on this board REALLY appreciattes your negativity, but I could do without it.

I am guessing that you have a "Born a yankee but got here as quick as I could" bumpersticker. Turn that poo in. You were way too late. There is no hope for your pessimistic ass. You are doomed to a world of self-loathing, and for good reason. Everything about you sucks.

I will probably get banned for a week for personally attacking you but I do not give a poo. I am tired of your negative ass comments every f**king day.

If you are going to be a fan of this team I do not expect you to be a blind fan but I also would hope that you wouldn't constantly degrade every f**knig thing the team does. I know this is not a great team but you contribute nothing but a massive amount of suckieness.

LMAO! The only part of north Ive ever been to is Wisconsin and that was last year when the panthers played there Sorry, Im not a yankee Im just a realist. Deal it with you funny hick! If the panthers go 19-0 it will probably be because we have a better coach and a better QB. When that happens Ill quit complaining about the team so much. Until then get used to it son! Because Gman just tells it like it is wether you like it or not. ;)

I started a thread very similar to this one last month.

apparently all some Panther "fans" have to do in their spare time is bitch whine and complain about anything and everyting that doesnt quite suit their fancies .............

Not very manly is it?

as Smitty said a couple years back. We have ......

" Soft Fans"

no wonder some of our players are sick of carolina panthers football

Smitty probably said that because he's tired of seeing opposing fans take over our stadium and all the panther fans emptying out when we are down by a few points in the 4th quarter. Cant blame him for feeling that way. I bet if he could say it out loud he would tell you this team needs a new coach and QB too.

I started a thread very similar to this one last month.

apparently all some Panther "fans" have to do in their spare time is bitch whine and complain about anything and everyting that doesnt quite suit their fancies .............

Not very manly is it?

as Smitty said a couple years back. We have ......

" Soft Fans"

no wonder some of our players are sick of carolina panthers football

They should all leave

LMAO! The only part of north Ive ever been to is Wisconsin and that was last year when the panthers played there Sorry, Im not a yankee Im just a realist. Deal it with you funny hick! If the panthers go 19-0 it will probably be because we have a better coach and a better QB. When that happens Ill quit complaining about the team so much. Until then get used to it son! Because Gman just tells it like it is wether you like it or not. ;)

G-man tells it like it is as long as you think everything is negative as all hell.

I'm not here right now to complain about the coach or the QB.

You prove for me in your own post that there has never been and never will be anything positive for you with this team.

You are the shittiest fan of any team in the entire NFL. I am sure that you are probably 87 y/o, you have probably pulled for every team in the NFL and everyone of them has rejected you as a fan because you suck. Maybe LA will get another team and give you a chance to start over.

G-man tells it like it is as long as you think everything is negative as all hell.

I'm not here right now to complain about the coach or the QB.

You prove for me in your own post that there has never been and never will be anything positive for you with this team.

You are the shittiest fan of any team in the entire NFL. I am sure that you are probably 87 y/o, you have probably pulled for every team in the NFL and everyone of them has rejected you as a fan because you suck. Maybe LA will get another team and give you a chance to start over.

You don't complain about the coach or qb because you accept mediocrity. That's your problem if you're happy with being 4-6. But Just because you set the bar so low doesn't mean gman has to as well. When the panthers give gmab a reason to be positive then gman will give em props. As far as being a shitty fan the only shitty fans are the ones who support mediocrity and tell others to accept it too. Maybe that's why you're stuck with that high school janitor job. You just accepted that its the best you can do. Lmao

Archived