• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quit your whining and bitching

MrT

I for one fully support mediocrity! Yeah mediocrity rules!!!! Woo hooo!!!

Actually you support opponent fans and anything anti-panthers. You are one of the biggest fairweathers on the board. If in fact you are actually a panthers fans. Most of your posts wouldn't suggest you even qualify as anything but perhaps a poor fan.

It isn't subjective. You are a fan, just a fairweather one. And if you can say anything you want I can bash anyone. I don't care whether you agree or not and wouldn't exspect you to agree. After all that would mean that everything I say about you is true. Just because you don't agree still doesn't make it any less true. And anyone who bashes the coaches and players with as little objective knowledge as you offer isn't just narrow minded but miopic in scope.

oh wow look it's a poster who named himself after a tired celebrity cliche that got old in 1989 lets all listen to his eternal wisdom

Sorry if the truth hurts but all of you who regualarly whine and bitch about everyone and everybody are fairweather poor fans.

"whine and bitch all you do is whine and bitch etc etc etc" stop trying to sound like a chin pubed skinny redneck who beats his wife and whips his children with extension cords, and stop thinking your being the Mr. Positive makes a difference. Nobody cares. Nobody cares about your rule book of proper fan behavior. Nobody cares about you thinking lying to yourself about the Panthers and rah rahhing the team to the NFC cellar is making a difference in the world. Go read a book or build a porch. Just do something constructive.

Y'all act like you never had bad times before, never had your back against the wall. I would hate to have most of you have my back. I bet you would run just because we are outnumbered. Want to surrender rather than take a beating. I hope you are better men than you are fans because what I see is pitiful. Where are the real fans who suffer along with the team, die when they lose and rejoice when they win. Celebrate the good and commiserate the bad. (Been studying the dictionary in my spare time).

what the fug are you even talking about? Some kind of retarded extended metaphor based on an opinion of the team? You're right, I'll never have your back because you are probably some kind of idiot who would get in a fistfight over the last jar of marmalade in the supermarket. You're making absolutely no sense here.

What are you changing? You ain't got power to do squat. That is like soldiers saying because we are bitcing we can change the general's decisions. Whether you like or not the team is what you got and you still need to support them. If you don't want to go to the game then don't. Most folks here don't even go cause they dont have tickets or live somewhere else. Just bitchin all day doesn't do jack and sure doesn't change anything. And it doesn't make you a good or educated fan. Damn fool notions on this board.

No it's not like soldiers doing whatever it's just you missing your prozac medication and hallucinating deluded dream scenarios to try to make a connection into the real world nobody else takes seriously so you can front yourself as this "strong, silent type" soldier character in an effort to put people in awe of you when all they're really doing is air jerking and rolling their eyes.

now go back to abusing your pets because the dog's barking and the noise is annoying you. Oh i'm sorry he needs the beating because he's just whining and bitching while you're trying to watch the game and drink cheap piss beer.

oh wow look it's a poster who named himself after a tired celebrity cliche that got old in 1989 lets all listen to his eternal wisdom

"whine and bitch all you do is whine and bitch etc etc etc" stop trying to sound like a chin pubed skinny redneck who beats his wife and whips his children with extension cords, and stop thinking your being the Mr. Positive makes a difference. Nobody cares. Nobody cares about your rule book of proper fan behavior. Nobody cares about you thinking lying to yourself about the Panthers and rah rahhing the team to the NFC cellar is making a difference in the world. Go read a book or build a porch. Just do something constructive.

what the f**k are you even talking about? Some kind of retarded extended metaphor based on an opinion of the team? You're right, I'll never have your back because you are probably some kind of idiot who would get in a fistfight over the last jar of marmalade in the supermarket. You're making absolutely no sense here.

No it's not like soldiers doing whatever it's just you missing your prozac medication and hallucinating deluded dream scenarios to try to make a connection into the real world nobody else takes seriously so you can front yourself as this "strong, silent type" soldier character in an effort to put people in awe of you when all they're really doing is air jerking and rolling their eyes.

now go back to abusing your pets because the dog's barking and the noise is annoying you. Oh i'm sorry he needs the beating because he's just whining and bitching while you're trying to watch the game and drink cheap piss beer.

Here comes the king of the whiners and bitchers and the biggest fairweather. Weren't you the one that was going to be away for a while. Then you come back just to whine and bitch some more. Oh yeah now lets listen to how you are such a great fan because you complain and whine about the coach and the players. Actually that makes you a critic not a fan. And critics are a dime a dozen. They tear everything down and have nothing constructive to add to the mix ever. Why don't you take your own advise and say something constructive instead of tear down everyone else. You are no better than I am one so don't act superior. Because you can fool some of the people some of the time but to the rest of us, your just a fool.

And you name yourself after Jake LaMotta. I knew him and you couldn't even shine his shoes. He would never give you the time of day if he heard you make these foolish comments other than to bust your ass for discrediting his name with the whining and bitching you bring. Your kind of fairweather attitude is totally counter to his sense of loyalty and value. You ought to call yourself full of bull. That would be fitting.

Here comes the king of the whiners and bitchers and the biggest fairweather. Then you come back just to whine and bitch some more.

is that what you say to your paraplegic brother-in-law before you throw a candy bowl at his head?

Oh yeah now lets listen to how you are such a great fan because you complain and whine about the coach and the players. Actually that makes you a critic not a fan. And critics are a dime a dozen. They tear everything down and have nothing constructive to add to the mix ever.

actually no I'm just a pragmatist that happens to be a panthers fan that is sick and tired of dummies like you trying to play the "king of fan judgment" role that i just don't care to play. I don't care to play the fan hierarchy game, the "this is what real fans do, this is what fairweather fans do, this is what a bandwagon fan does" i don't give a f**k, partly because it's always the same f**king dummy exclaiming the same f**king line at the beginning declaring himself "one of the real ones". It's the same tired horseshit dogshit ego-stroking speech, and there have been millions that have done it before you and millions that will do it after you.

Why don't you take your own advise and say something constructive instead of tear down everyone else. You are no better than I am one so don't act superior.

No i'm probably smarter and will be the guy you're asking for change from in the near future at a McDonalds drive stop.

Because you can fool some of the people some of the time but to the rest of us

Us? Who the f**k is "us"? There are like 10 other people in this thread tearing you down right now and nobody's helping you.

your just a fool.

oh ahahhaaa, he just passed another stool of lame 80s humor, elbow my ribs.

And you name yourself after Jake LaMotta. I knew him and you couldn't even shine his shoes. He would never give you the time of day if he heard you make these foolish comments other than to bust your ass for discrediting his name with the whining and bitching you bring. Your kind of fairweather attitude is totally counter to his sense of loyalty and value. You ought to call yourself full of bull. That would be fitting.

Oh really what did he say "i'll never give the time of day to this panthers fan that voices an opinion you don't agree with, Mr. T, unless i'm punching him in the face ahahahahahah"

is that what you say to your paraplegic brother-in-law before you throw a candy bowl at his head?

actually no I'm just a pragmatist that happens to be a panthers fan that is sick and tired of dummies like you trying to play the "king of fan judgment" role that i just don't care to play. I don't care to play the fan hierarchy game, the "this is what real fans do, this is what fairweather fans do, this is what a bandwagon fan does" i don't give a f**k, partly because it's always the same f**king dummy exclaiming the same f**king line at the beginning declaring himself "one of the real ones". It's the same tired horseshit dogshit ego-stroking speech, and there have been millions that have done it before you and millions that will do it after you.

No i'm probably smarter and will be the guy you're asking for change from in the near future at a McDonalds drive stop.

Us? Who the f**k is "us"? There are like 10 other people in this thread tearing you down right now and nobody's helping you.

oh ahahhaaa, he just passed another stool of lame 80s humor, elbow my ribs.

Gotta hand it to you if this was a debate by the word you would win hands down. You seem great with the verbal diarrhea. Still you rarely make a point work commented about and for someone who actually considered himself intelligent you appear to be a legend in your own mind. And as for needing help with you and your little butt buddy posters give me a break. What I see is the whine and bitchers all coming here to defend their position. What else would anyone expect. I didn't come here looking for concensus or I would just spouting out the mealy mouthed negative crap you all love to post. Sorry but that ain't me. I just call it like it is and let the chips fall where they do. I listened to your whining anf bitching for weeks and finally got tired of it. If you and I agreed about much I probably would have to change my mind on the spot. I use you a barometer on reality. As long as we are on opposite sides, I know I am in the right end of this argument. I can't think of many here who are so two faced as you are.

Gotta hand it to you if this was a debate by the word you would win hands down. You seem great with the verbal diarrhea. Still you rarely make a point work commented about and for someone who actually considered himself intelligent you appear to be a legend in your own mind. And as for needing help with you and your little butt buddy posters give me a break. What I see is the whine and bitchers all coming here to defend their position. What else would anyone expect. I didn't come here looking for concensus or I would just spouting out the mealy mouthed negative crap you all love to post. Sorry but that ain't me. I just call it like it is and let the chips fall where they do. I listened to your whining anf bitching for weeks and finally got tired of it. If you and I agreed about much I probably would have to change my mind on the spot. I use you a barometer on reality. As long as we are on opposite sides, I know I am in the right end of this argument. I can't think of many here who are so two faced as you are.

Good, end the argument, because that's the only dignified thing you can do. We read your post, heard what you had to say, nobody cared to agree with you, and then we laughably watched you backtrack and trip over yourself and season your posts with bland expired Laurence Tureaud references.

Good, end the argument, because that's the only dignified thing you can do. We read your post, heard what you had to say, nobody cared to agree with you, and then we laughably watched you backtrack and trip over yourself and season your posts with bland expired Laurence Tureaud references.

I probably will given I know you truly are full of bull and will argue ad nauseum whether you have a point or not. Bottom line I don't expect you to ever change your point of view on anything. That would suggest you are intelligent and willing to consider other points of view which I have never seen you do. Closeminded pseudointellectuals like you say alot but rather have any substance. Keep going though it hasn't stopped you yet. I might come and visit again when I fell like countering the great pretender and his vacuous minions. All Hail full of bull, and enjoy the last world and what you will hollowly call a victory. Much like your supposedly logic, it is all smoke and mirrors.

Some of us though have better things to do than try and debate with a low paid waiter as if their opinion mattered.

I probably will given I know you truly are full of bull and will argue ad nauseum whether you have a point or not. Bottom line I don't expect you to ever change your point of view on anything. That would suggest you are intelligent and willing to consider other points of view which I have never seen you do. Closeminded pseudointellectuals like you say alot but rather have any substance. Keep going though it hasn't stopped you yet. I might come and visit again when I fell like countering the great pretender and his vacuous minions. All Hail full of bull, and enjoy the last world and what you will hollowly call a victory. Much like your supposedly logic, it is all smoke and mirrors.

Some of us though have better things to do than try and debate with a low paid waiter as if their opinion mattered.

No, i'm not full of bull, I'm just one of several people who are not the least bit impressed with your trivial indictments or your ill-conceived conceits.

Archived