• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quit your whining and bitching

MrT

i read some of that and noticed that you are the one missing my point...giving my opinion on a very subjective issue...being a fan. i gave my perspective. my opinion, which is every bit as valid as anyone else's except i don't claim to be the authority on what makes a fan and don't judge anyone on their take. you came in here lambasting everyone who doesn't have your view on what makes someone a real fan.

who the crap are you to tell anyone how to be a fan and what makes a real fan?

lol at you and your narrow minded soap box.

It isn't subjective. You are a fan, just a fairweather one. And if you can say anything you want I can bash anyone. Sorry if the truth hurts but all of you who regualarly whine and bitch about everyone and everybody are fairweather poor fans. I don't care whether you agree or not and wouldn't exspect you to agree. After all that would mean that everything I say about you is true. Just because you don't agree still doesn't make it any less true. And anyone who bashes the coaches and players with as little objective knowledge as you offer isn't just narrow minded but miopic in scope.

I know... Our whole season has come down to jack slapping Mr. '*****' T.

You can surely criticize me but it doesn't bother me unless i give your opinion any credibility which I don't. as for jackslapping anyone especialy me, that is pretty funny. Anyone with a name like pimp daddy reserves all his jackslapping for women and children. Makes you a really tough guy.

What are you changing? You ain't got power to do squat. That is like soldiers saying because we are bitcing we can change the general's decisions. Whether you like or not the team is what you got and you still need to support them. If you don't want to go to the game then don't. Most folks here don't even go cause they dont have tickets or live somewhere else. Just bitchin all day doesn't do jack and sure doesn't change anything. And it doesn't make you a good or educated fan. Damn fool notions on this board.

If we have the power to do squat, why the hell are you posting that we should "pick the team up instead of tearing it down."

Wow, you're dumb.

What hurts? Knowing I'm right that you are indeed whining, and knowing I'm right that you are indeed denying it? No, that's delicious, not hurtful at all.

Great retort. what next? When I said people were fools I knew I was overgeneralizing. Apparently it applies here.

If we have the power to do squat, why the hell are you posting that we should "pick the team up instead of tearing it down."

Wow, you're dumb.

What is funny is calling me dumb when you can't even quote me accurately and you screwed up the point. If you had said that since we don't have the power to do squat then how could we pick up the team instead of tearing it down you wouldn't appear as much a fool as you do. Next time you call someone dumb at least make a semi intelligent comment. If you are capable.

Archived