• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quit your whining and bitching

MrT

this may come as a shock but it is possible to support your team without having to celebrate their sucking.

expect the team to be better because they can and should be better. they are underachieving and making bad decisions that that they shouldn't be. no way am i ever going to accept anything less than excellence from any team i support.

any year that we don't win and get in the playoffs is a disappointment (unless we are in rebuilding year with a new HC and staff).

when i back a team i want them to be the best. i don't want to hitch my wagon to a team that is satisfied with mediocrity and apathetic attitudes. i alson don't want to hitch my wagon to the flavor of the month. i am a panthers fan and until they become consistent winners and have a team that is lethal at all positions and is coached to win instead of just not losing, i am going to be unsatisfied. until they are living up to their potential and raising the bar, i'm not going to be happy with what they do.

when they achieve that and are winning on a consistent basis i will then accept nothing less than a superbowl appearance every year. when they win one then i will only be satisfied with winning a ring every year.

my standards are high. i have no problem with that.

Yeah we having a bad year and things don't look good at all. Guys are hurt, stars aren't performing, and bad things keep piling up.

All I see is whining and complaining. Y'all act like you never had bad times before, never had your back against the wall. I would hate to have most of you have my back. I bet you would run just because we are outnumbered. Want to surrender rather than take a beating. I hope you are better men than you are fans because what I see is pitiful. Where are the real fans who suffer along with the team, die when they lose and rejoice when they win. Celebrate the good and commiserate the bad. (Been studying the dictionary in my spare time).

While we are changing coaches, maybe we need a new fanbase too. One that knows how to support the team and lift them up instead of tear them down. Been watching and listening for a while now. Felt a need to put it out there.

Move it to smack if you want but it's damn quiet around here. Thought we needed to keep it real.

Now who is whinning and bitching?

Shut Your PieHole

he is on assignment...I had to put Mr. T in his place...his priorities are skewed and he needs to return to duty or get his ass blasted!

I am going back to my hot van...if Mr. T comes back tell him he has been fired from the A-team...

I am going to tell you all something most people don't know. Smith was a wussy all along. He got the credit but I did all the work. And he knew who the real boss was. I guess it was the day I made him eat one of those cigars. I pity the fool who actually thinks he ran the show.

As for the rest of you. Pages of more whining and bitching. At least Rayzor makes a point. He is wrong of course but at least he is responding to the post.

Coz Rayzor my friend you miss the point. Having high standards don't have nothing to do with being a fan. True fans support the team even while they want more. They aren't satisfied with the team but don't throw them under the bus. They go to the games and support the team because it is the team. Those players out there win or lose are trying their best. They are doing everything they can and are putting their bodies and futures on the line every week. The least we can do is support them and not boo or otherwise disrespect them.

I wonder how it would feel to you if we went to your job and whether you were doing a good job or not, if the company lost money we threw you under the bus. That is what you do to guys still working hard because you don't like Fox, Davidson or Jake.

By the way anyone seeing Jake run for a first down like he did last thursday knows that while he may not be having success, he is doing all he can to win. Need to respect that.

True fans support the team even while they want more. They aren't satisfied with the team but don't throw them under the bus

that is the only thing sensible thing you said all day...your tone sounds a little different after these responses. I dont agree with throwing the team under the bus and not supporting the team. I think all they are saying is that they have the right to complain.

that is the only thing sensible thing you said all day...your tone sounds a little different after these responses. I dont agree with throwing the team under the bus and not supporting the team. I think all they are saying is that they have the right to complain.

Everybody gonna say what they think. But seriously every thread every day for weeks. What the heck does that do? Truth is like the boy who cried wolf, whining every post means people turn you off and not take you seriously.

People saying they are gone as a fan until things get better and won't attend a game is their right too. Just don't tell me you are a real fan with that crap. Real fans support the team good or bad, it's that simple. We have all supported something we didn't necessary agree with or wish was different. But we didn't throw it away or abandon it.

Fairweathers by definition are on and off based on how we do. I hate them more than the wine and cheesers. Seems alot of supposed true fans even on this board are fairweathers at heart.

As for the rest of you. Pages of more whining and bitching. At least Rayzor makes a point. He is wrong of course but at least he is responding to the post.

Coz Rayzor my friend you miss the point. Having high standards don't have nothing to do with being a fan. True fans support the team even while they want more. They aren't satisfied with the team but don't throw them under the bus. They go to the games and support the team because it is the team. Those players out there win or lose are trying their best. They are doing everything they can and are putting their bodies and futures on the line every week. The least we can do is support them and not boo or otherwise disrespect them.

I wonder how it would feel to you if we went to your job and whether you were doing a good job or not, if the company lost money we threw you under the bus. That is what you do to guys still working hard because you don't like Fox, Davidson or Jake.

By the way anyone seeing Jake run for a first down like he did last thursday knows that while he may not be having success, he is doing all he can to win. Need to respect that.

i read some of that and noticed that you are the one missing my point...giving my opinion on a very subjective issue...being a fan. i gave my perspective. my opinion, which is every bit as valid as anyone else's except i don't claim to be the authority on what makes a fan and don't judge anyone on their take. you came in here lambasting everyone who doesn't have your view on what makes someone a real fan.

who the crap are you to tell anyone how to be a fan and what makes a real fan?

lol at you and your narrow minded soap box.

Archived