• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quit your whining and bitching

MrT

Is this the argument for or against supporting the team?

I'm saying you support the team whatever it is. If it changes good or bad then you support that one. But you got to be a fool to believe that bitching about the team shows you are a good fan or will change anything. Just like other than getting this out there, this thread won't change the bitchin either. Might make for a more interesting morning though. Just a short diversion.

to be serious tho...people have the right to say what they feel on a message board...we are fans of the team and we support our team but when we have the talent to be a good team and we have coaches that do not know how to use that talent it gets a little frustrating. This is a message board for anybody to talk carolina panthers football, in a positive or a negative way. If you don't like what we say then respond to that...but making a thread about it is as repetitive as watching Mr. T trying to make a comeback.

I'm saying you support the team whatever it is. If it changes good or bad then you support that one. But you got to be a fool to beieive that bitching about the team shows you are a good fan or will change anything. Just like other than getting this out there, this thread won't change the bitchin either. Might make for a more interesting morning though. Just a short diversion.

Let's think about it politically, likening your country to your team. You may not like what your President is doing, or your Congress, or your Senate -- but you still love your team.

As such, it is your job as a citizen -- and likewise as a fan -- to voice your displeasure. To be content with mediocrity would be a disservice to all involved, including yourself.

Let's think about it politically, likening your country to your team. You may not like what your President is doing, or your Congress, or your Senate -- but you still love your team.

As such, it is your job as a citizen -- and likewise as a fan -- to voice your displeasure. To be content with mediocrity would be a disservice to all involved, including yourself.

Actually it is your job to support the country and your team whether you like it or not. In the poltical process you get to vote and if inclined you can work for a candidate, run for office or otherwise become part of the process.

When you are talking about the Panthers you don't have much control at all. You can vote by not attending or buying products. Might even be able to write a letter to management that might get read. But bitchin on a message board is not going to do anything. And tearing each other apart is not serving anyone. Not saying calling people out like I did is a good thing either. But the notion that tearing down the team and criticizing the team is a noble pursuit or showing how good a fan you are is a damn fool idea. And someone needed to say it.

Actually it is your job to support the country and your team whether you like it or not. In the poltical process you get to vote and if inclined you can work for a candidate, run for office or otherwise become part of the process.

When you are talking about the Panthers you don't have much control at all. You can vote by not attending or buying products. Might even be able to write a letter to management that might get read. But bitchin on a message board is not going to do anything. And tearing each other apart is not serving anyone. Not saying calling people out like I did is a good thing either. But the notion that tearing down the team and criticizing the team is a noble pursuit or showing how good a fan you are is a damn fool idea. And someone needed to say it.

Shut Your PieHole

Let me tell you something brother! Just because I had your back at wrestlemania I brother doesn't mean you can come in here and insult me brother! Besides, that no good john fox and martty hurney are far worse than that no good roddy piper and paul orndoff brother! So You better stfu and get on board brother or I won't do anymore A team episodes with you brother! Brother brother brother! Brother brother brother!

Let me tell you something brother! Just because I had your back at wrestlemania I brother doesn't mean you can come in here and insult me brother! Besides, that no good john fox and martty hurney are far worse than that no good roddy piper and paul orndoff brother! So You better stfu and get on board brother or I won't do anymore A team episodes with you brother! Brother brother brother! Brother brother brother!

hulk-t.jpg

and to make this thread a little better hulkster:

hollywoodcrazy.blogspot.com3.jpg

Archived