• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quit your whining and bitching

MrT

Yeah we having a bad year and things don't look good at all. Guys are hurt, stars aren't performing, and bad things keep piling up.

All I see is whining and complaining. Y'all act like you never had bad times before, never had your back against the wall. I would hate to have most of you have my back. I bet you would run just because we are outnumbered. Want to surrender rather than take a beating. I hope you are better men than you are fans because what I see is pitiful. Where are the real fans who suffer along with the team, die when they lose and rejoice when they win. Celebrate the good and commiserate the bad. (Been studying the dictionary in my spare time).

While we are changing coaches, maybe we need a new fanbase too. One that knows how to support the team and lift them up instead of tear them down. Been watching and listening for a while now. Felt a need to put it out there.

Move it to smack if you want but it's damn quiet around here. Thought we needed to keep it real.

you would hate to have people around who would actually change things to make them better? you'd rather have people who could huddle there with you and shelter the storm and endure the pain, crying on each others shoulders?

lol...what a wussy fanbase we would have if that was the reaction.

you better be thankful that there are fans that aren't settling for the status quo and aren't happy with mediocrity. you better hope that the team isn't happy with that either.

when you suck, you try to get better. otherwise you just suck more.

you would hate to have people around who would actually change things to make them better? you'd rather have people who could huddle there with you and shelter the storm and endure the pain, crying on each others shoulders?

lol...what a wussy fanbase we would have if that was the reaction.

you better be thankful that there are fans that aren't settling for the status quo and aren't happy with mediocrity. you better hope that the team isn't happy with that either.

when you suck, you try to get better. otherwise you just suck more.

What are you changing? You ain't got power to do squat. That is like soldiers saying because we are bitcing we can change the general's decisions. Whether you like or not the team is what you got and you still need to support them. If you don't want to go to the game then don't. Most folks here don't even go cause they dont have tickets or live somewhere else. Just bitchin all day doesn't do jack and sure doesn't change anything. And it doesn't make you a good or educated fan. Damn fool notions on this board.

the bigger fool is the one who pretends that he is Mr. T on a carolina panthers message board

Bigger fool than someone who has a a picture of jabba the hut in his signature. At least mine is actually a person. Fool!!

Archived