• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone wants Rhule gone but, what if

DaveThePanther2008

4 hours ago, PandaMan said:

McAdoo was a doodoo head coach but is a solid OC.  Tabor is a good ST hire.  He knows what kind of guys to use in the return game.  Erickson didn’t fumble this year (to my knowledge) which is a huge step up in for our PR’s, but Tabor should help find better returners.  We’ve actually hired guys with success at their respective positions.  

Are they world beaters?  Nah, but the hires have been surprisingly good considering Rhule’s probably gone in 2023 barring a total turnaround

Yea but Bears fans wanted Tabor out. Like you said he has connections to guys like Jakeem Grant, but he is okay at best. Not bad, but McaDoo is below average and none of the others are above average except the Oline coach, which honestly what was most important. 

On 2/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, WUnderhill said:

If I was a manager at Applebee’s and got a position managing a Michelin star restaurant and brought my line cooks from Applebee’s to be chefs at the Michelin star restaurant thinking I was some sort of genius reinventing the wheel, is any amount of coming to my senses going to fix that kind of stupid and arrogance? The problem is deeper than just being forced to hire better people after 2 years. It’s like when Gordon Ramsay goes to a restaurant on Kitchen Nightmares and spoon feeds them a road map to success and then a month after he leaves they’ve already fuged it up again.

I didn't like the Rhule hire from the beginning. A preacher's son was not what the Panthers needed. Then he hired Temple and Baylor staff. The deal was sealed when he made the statement about Derrick Brown's crucial offsides penalty in a game that he liked the enthusiasm Derrick displayed. WTF. Something only a college coach would say. We've had a college team for 2 years.

A tiger can't change its stripes and I'm afraid that's where Rhule is. We'll see where hiring NFL experienced coaches takes us but I'm expecting a rough 2022.

• Pie 1