• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Receiver Coach hire

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Clear upgrade across the group, about the only one that ???? is the WR hire, hes just got very limited exp. Seems sharp, I listen to some of his interviews, just wanted a more exp..

Wilks is the best improved coaching hire, hes got a young super talented group...they are in good hands. Tabor is another big improvement. The biggest leap is the exp of this group compared to former, what a huge difference.

Im going to state that the  DL coach will step down before the end of TC, watch.

Hope this group bring home the NFC south crown to the queen.

Agreed. The only hire I’m questioning is Pasqualoni. A wealth of experience but I’d have preferred someone with a better track record with the DL. Joe Cullen would’ve been great but he took the KC job and I’m not sure we were even interested. Read up on the Joe Bailey hire and it seems to be a good one despite the lack of NFL experience. He’s generally considered to be very a bright and hard working coach with ties to McAdoo.

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Prowler2k18 said:

No big loss. Outside of Tommy Tremble our TEs weren’t much to brag about, although it may have more to do with our previous offensive philosophy. Hoping the new offensive staff will design a better system to maximize their talents. 

Can we judge him for Ian Thomas when Matt Rhule insisted on keeping him?

Also have to wonder how keeping Dan Arnold would have affected our view of tight end performance.

7 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I don’t really care about the hires anymore because these guys will only be here a year. Rhule won’t be here after this year anyway. Waste of time worrying about who we’re hiring right now.

There are guys I'd like to keep even if Rhule is fired (Campen, for one).

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Just prepping for McAdoo to take over HC position after the bye week.

Edit: I mean Interim HC position.

It’s really bad as fans we have to look forward to this instead of our team winning. I mean owner knows he made a mistake and won’t fix it, instead a just tries to fix his mistake by making his embarrassment hire guys with experience. If he fired Rhule I would have been like ok you made a mistake and I’m glad your noticed it. Now you know, NFL knows and we know as fans but u stuck with it. LOL

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Can we judge him for Ian Thomas when Matt Rhule insisted on keeping him?

Also have to wonder how keeping Dan Arnold would have affected our view of tight end performance.

Probably not. Arnold certainly would have helped. 

The poor OL may have factored in also, as we needed the TE’s to be less of a factor in the passing game to help with blocking. Hoping these staff changes will yield better results on the field.