• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When do you think we'll see the Panthers in the Super Bowl again?

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. The Bengals are a terrible organization and basically completely lucked into an elite franchise QB and the beat rookie WR anyone has ever seen. That's the type of luck it would take for us and that's assuming Tepper gets our coaching situation fixed. So yeah...

9c8fb30f-6b30-41f0-b69d-98294d0c4b4f_tex

With the Panthers luck they'll be picking 2nd overall the year Arch Manning comes out.

• Pie 1

Honestly, I think it will be a very long time. 2003 and 20015 Super Bowl were 12 years apart, and our sister expansion team has never made it in the 27 years of their existence. We have been very fortunate, but we are a small market team so we aren't going to be able to build a super team like some other larger market teams. 

All we can hope is we draft well, develop players well, sign players that address weaknesses, and get hot when the time is right. Like the Bengals did and our 2003 Panthers did. Realistically both never should of even sniffed the Super Bowl. 

But it is hard to make the Super Bowl man, I would love to make it again but there is a real chance it could be 5 years or 50 years. Ya, never know. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Honestly, I think it will be a very long time. 2003 and 20015 Super Bowl were 12 years apart, and our sister expansion team has never made it in the 27 years of their existence. We have been very fortunate, but we are a small market team so we aren't going to be able to build a super team like some other larger market teams. 

All we can hope is we draft well, develop players well, sign players that address weaknesses, and get hot when the time is right. Like the Bengals did and our 2003 Panthers did. Realistically both never should of even sniffed the Super Bowl. 

But it is hard to make the Super Bowl man, I would love to make it again but there is a real chance it could be 5 years or 50 years. Ya, never know. 

bruh the time gap between SB 38 and SB 50 was 12 years and it's already been 6 since SB 50.

spacer.png

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

bruh the time gap between SB 38 and SB 50 was 12 years and it's already been 6 since SB 50.

spacer.png

What does that matter? What I said still counts. We could make it in 5 years or 50 we have no idea. As of right now I would put my money on 10+ years or more. Unless somehow this team actually gets it's act together and surprises us. 

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

What does that matter? What I said still counts. We could make it in 5 years or 50 we have no idea. As of right now I would put my money on 10+ years or more. Unless somehow this team actually gets it's act together and surprises us. 

I was just commenting on the time gap. The gap between SB 38 and 50 seems huge, but SB 50 doesn't feel like it was 6 years ago.

12 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Y'all are some depressing fans. Some of y'all I'm not sure how you manage to wake up on the right side of the ground everyday. I couldn't be that pessimistic about something and still put time into it daily. Yeesh.

It's not pessimism. It's being realistic. You, on the other hand, are that ONE guy who says we'll go 15-2 every year, go all the way, etc. then vanish after week four.

8 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Then you can leave.

Could, but then how could I drink your tears? It's just pathetic and I guess I enjoy watching grown men whine about something they could just simply cut out of their life.

Nah, enjoy isn't the right word. It's more a curious entertainment because I can't understand how someone can absolutely hate something yet are so absorbed by it. I guess kinda like watching someone get beat down everyday and keep coming back for another beatdown on the daily. Kinda like watching a trainwreck I guess.