• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I don't love him.

He's the lesser of two evils. Rams already have championship history so that doesn't push the Panthers down.

Also he did his time in purgatory (Detroit)

Finally if all things are equal for the Panthers (which they aren't in this situation) I'm pulling for the Vet over some punk ass kid. ( unless that vet is the embodiment of evil Brady etc.)

There's logic and reasoning in this hate. Plus Rams won't be able to sustain this and Bengals will by having that Rookie Contract. 

I know this is a Panthers forum for fans, but this game has jack poo to do with the Panthers. Chill, man

• Pie 3

I was born in LA and they were probably more my team than any when I was a little kid so I'd be happy if they win.

If the Bengals win, I'd be happy not just for them after all the poo they've had to endure for so long, but because it would make what we're trying to do here look like even more of a joke. We need to have that poo rubbed in our face if it gets us to notice and make a change.

The goal is to win a Superbowl. If you don't do it within 3 years with your coach, it's not going to happen. And it doesn't fuggin take 5 or even 7 years to turn a team around. If you're going to do it, you do it in just a couple. If it takes longer, youre just burning the owners cash and wasting everyone else's time. You don't ever give a new coach more than a 5 year contract and you should give yourself an out if they aren't being by the end of year two .

Not crazy about the idea of changing HCs every few years, but I'm even less interested in spending 5 years waiting for some classes en to create some stupid CULTure rather than win. 

And if you do a good job and don't suck at picking your HC and give them what they need to win and don't let them completely run the show, them that won't be an issue. Hire better and you won't have to fire.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I was born in LA and they were probably more my team than any when I was a little kid so I'd be happy if they win.

If the Bengals win, I'd be happy not just for them after all the poo they've had to endure for so long, but because it would make what we're trying to do here look like even more of a joke. We need to have that poo rubbed in our face if it gets us to notice and make a change.

The goal is to win a Superbowl. If you don't do it within 3 years with your coach, it's not going to happen. And it doesn't fuggin take 5 or even 7 years to turn a team around. If you're going to do it, you do it in just a couple. If it takes longer, youre just burning the owners cash and eating everyone else's time. You don't ever give a new coach more than a 5 year contract and you should give yourself an out if they aren't being by the end of year two .

Not crazy about the idea of changing HCs every few years, but I'm even less interested in spending 5 years waiting for some classes en to create some stupid CULTure rather than win. 

And if you do a good job and don't suck at picking your HC and give them what they need to win and don't let them completely run the show, them that won't be an issue. Hire better and you won't have to fire.

I hate Matt Rhule more with each passing day

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2