• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Rumors: Matt Rhule, Panthers Viewed 'as a Lame Duck Situation' by NFL Coaches

BlitzMonster

53 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Name the top players expected to be on the move. Those guys.

I'm really not aware of who they might be but just for example guys like OBJ and Vonn Miller who can truly hand-pick their team will have a VERY short list of places they are willing to go...

...the Panthers are probably in the company of another 27 other NFL teams who are not on that short list.  

Patience, will be rewarded...

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I'm really not aware of who they might be but just for example guys like OBJ and Vonn Miller who can truly hand-pick their team will have a VERY short list of places they are willing to go...

...the Panthers are probably in the company of another 27 other NFL teams who are not on that short list.  

Patience, will be rewarded...

We're going to be at the bottom of the list of desired locations. We're not getting anyone who has other suitors unless we significantly outbid the competition. That's just where we stand in today's NFL picture. Thanks Tepper and Rhule! Thank goodness for that brilliant Appaloosa model! It's working 1000%!

12 hours ago, Gipetto said:

seriously how many of these threads are you edge lords going to post? its getting annoying and im not the only one annoyed with it.

The Panthers are a laughingstock within the division and the conference. If being homers and droning on with the company line is your idea of a good time you are welcome to create your own fan community (safe space).

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

17 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Honestly, as long as Tepper is owner I don’t see me being super excited regardless of what happens. He’s a terrible owner. 

Sadly, this is pretty much where I'm at. It looks like our chances of success boil down to sheer luck because I'll be surprised if he suddenly starts actually making good decisions.

• Pie 1