• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule now has two staff vacancies

TheSpecialJuan

From what I know about Simmons, this one hurts. He was generally written about as being one of the Panthers better defensive coaches.  And he had more real NFL experience than some others.

Won't be surprised if Rhule just promotes corners coach Evan Cooper to cover the whole secondary. Cooper is one of Rhule's most trusted guys.

I'd certainly hope for better though

• Beer 2

34 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From what I know about Simmons, this one hurts. He was generally written about as being one of the Panthers better defensive coaches.  And he had more real NFL experience than some others.

Won't be surprised if Rhule just promotes corners coach Evan Cooper to cover the whole secondary. Cooper is one of Rhule's most trusted guys.

I'd certainly hope for better though

I hope not, in every Panthers interview he sounds like someone who should be an assistant at the NFL level

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

The first baylor bro that jumped shipped, hmmmmmmm

Honestly this team needs lots of coaching help/input, its past time for Rhule to hire a DL coach. Now WR needs a voice and leadership. Get to work rhule!

Better had......looks at age.......

1628554677431 (1).jpg