• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TbT... Why couldn't he leave the burgers alone!!

WOW!!

Just now, YourLastThought said:

He had so much potential it really is a shame. Could have been a damn amazing WR for years to come for us.

Think about if Gettlmen didn't have his head up his ass and kept Smitty with KB..

Smitty would have beaten the lazy poo out of him and push him to his full potential..

Or kept KB, Ginn and drafted a different type of WR instead of Funnchess like Lockett or Diggs..

Smh

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Think about if Gettlmen didn't have his head up his ass and kept Smitty with KB..

Smitty would have beaten the lazy poo out of him and push him to his full potential..

Or kept KB, Ginn and drafted a different type of WR instead of Funnchess like Lockett or Diggs..

Smh

when did smitty ever make a wide receiver around him better? the second KB got good enough to start taking receptions from him KB would've been bullied or beaten out of the position.

• Pie 7
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Smh

Oh I agree but Gettlmen apparently needed one more big slow guy in Funnchess. I never understood pairing those two together.

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

when did smitty ever make a wide receiver around him better? the second KB got good enough to start taking receptions from him KB would've been bullied or beaten out of the position.

Now this is very true. I feel like Smith would have held KB back or maybe even did one of his classic sucker punches when he least expected it if he ended up getting some of his potential targets.

23 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

There is video of Smitty at TC working with DJ and Curtis ... Plus Smitty was way tone down around that time and Atleast KB would have had a example of hard work and somebody pushing him.. KB got here and was number 1 WR day one.. 

23 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Now this is very true. I feel like Smith would have held KB back or maybe even did one of his classic sucker punches when he least expected it if he ended up getting some of his potential targets.

He would have Atleast cussed him into working out in the offseason.. Maybe even been and example because KB came here and there was no mentors for him and he got entitled..

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He would have Atleast cussed him into working out in the offseason.. Maybe even been and example because KB came here and there was no mentors for him and he got entitled..

It would have been very interesting to see the outcome had Smith still been there for sure. And no doubt, KB was very entitled. That guy had all world talent in the begining and immense size to bully around corners. In my eyes that was one of the saddest wastes of talent I have seen from someone who could have been a yearly all pro. Supreme genetics and an ability to play yet he didn't have the mindset for it. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

It would have been very interesting to see the outcome had Smith still been there for sure. And no doubt, KB was very entitled. That guy had all world talent in the begining and immense size to bully around corners. In my eyes that was one of the saddest wastes of talent I have seen from someone who could have been a yearly all pro. Supreme genetics and an ability to play yet he didn't have the mindset for it. 

I also believe Gettelmen could have drafted a different type of WR to go with him instead of drafting a clone like Funchess would have help him and the offense as well.. Diggs and KB together OMG!!

• Pie 1