• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It finally happened

scpanther22

when I was 7 I got rag dolled by a Saint Bernard. He had my head in his mouth and a fraction of an inch lower I would have lost my left eye. Bled like a stuck pig and took many stitches above the eye and on my chin. To this day, I still love dogs though.

when I was 7 I got rag dolled by a Saint Bernard. He had my head in his mouth and a fraction of an inch lower I would have lost my left eye. Bled like a stuck pig and took many stitches above the eye and on my chin. To this day, I still love dogs though.

So did you exact any revenge or what?

St B's are mean fugers despite their reputation. Shove that keg of brandy up their arse.

So did you exact any revenge or what?

St B's are mean f**kers despite their reputation. Shove that keg of brandy up their arse.

nope...it was my own fault...well my friends...the dog was under the porch and he was pulling on his rope trying to get him to come out...typical me I grabbed the rope to help and bang!

:nonod:

I couldn't help it, it was a reflex......the whole fight or flight thing and I guess my mind chose flight.

I still contend that I never pushed her but was just lightning quick with the reflexes of a gazelle and the phantom "push" is the only thing that could justify in her mind my unbelievable head start.

I got chased by a dog while riding my bike once when I was about 12. It was a big red Chow that lived on our street a block up from us. That sucker bit me on the calf and left four puncture holes bleeding. I circled the block again stopping where a house was being built to pick up a half of a brick. It was late in the evening just before dark when I rode back by the dog's home. He came charging out into the street at me and right before he put some more holes in my calf I planted that brick right between his ears. The next morning when my mother took me to school that chow must have been waiting for me to ride by again because he was still laying in the street next to a half of a brick. I never saw that dog again, he must have moved or something.

best story by far!!

Did he bite your kid?

If so was he really injured? If he was injured then yes you probably should go ahead and take care of things via the authorities.

If not, and he is traumatized then he is acting like a wimp and the women are just encouraging that.

These things happen, and as a man (or future man actually) it his duty to pull out his pocket knife and end the dog's life next time the dog acts in this way. I've done it, and it taught me to have no fear of dogs.

Did he bite your kid?

If so was he really injured? If he was injured then yes you probably should go ahead and take care of things via the authorities.

If not, and he is traumatized then he is acting like a wimp and the women are just encouraging that.

These things happen, and as a man (or future man actually) it his duty to pull out his pocket knife and end the dog's life next time the dog acts in this way. I've done it, and it taught me to have no fear of dogs.

my nephew is fine.no bites.The women are more upset about it than he is.

Archived